{MAJOR STEVEN UNIVERSE SPOILERS} New Crystal Gem disscussion

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so a couple of days ago Cartoon Network released a pretty huge SNeek peek of a new 22 minute episode of SU called "Bismuth." Many people had speculated that Bismuth would become a character in the show, and I guess it happened. WHat do you guys think Bismuth is going to do? Do you think she'll react harshly to finding out Steven is the reason Rose is gone? Do you think she will remember Lapis? (She poofed her in a flashback in the episode "Same Old World")

Personally, I think she wil be upset and Confused when she finds out about steven being part rose, but will eventually love steven like Pearl and Garnet do.
As for Lapis, I don't think Bismuth will remember, because she probably poofed lots of gems in the war, but I don't think Lapis will forgive Bismuth(especially since she still hasn't completely forgiven Peridot), I think she might even move out of the barn.

WHat do you guys think?

Last edited by ThePanchamBros,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, I've been spoiled. I guess I'll never need to watch through this show!

Now back to watching MLP while participating in the Alphys thread on the Undertale fandom site! :creep:

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ha, so it was the gem that poofed Lapis in the flashback. Foreshadowing, much? (She was depicted in much more detail in "Same Old World".)

I wonder if Bismuth is the gem from Lion's mane?

Interestingly, we don't see Lapis OR Peridot in this interaction (it looks like they were at home in Beach City). From what we see of Bismuth's personality, she seems like the wild/brash one of the bunch. Lapis would probably remember her as the one who poofed her, and she'd hold a damn grunge a mile wide. I have a feeling Bismuth won't apologize for doing that - as it was war and it was poofed or be poofed. She'd probably see Peridot as a threat to the Crystal Gems - she hasn't gotten over their losses yet AND having a homeworld gem in their midst would probably cause a little friction.

She seems like an unique gem, and probably why she ended up poofed in Rose's bubble.

ThePanchamBros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, I've been spoiled. I guess I'll never need to watch through this show!

Now back to watching MLP while participating in the Alphys thread on the Undertale fandom site! :creep:
upload_2016-7-9_0-22-38.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ha, so it was the gem that poofed Lapis in the flashback. Foreshadowing, much? (She was depicted in much more detail in "Same Old World".)

I wonder if Bismuth is the gem from Lion's mane?

Interestingly, we don't see Lapis OR Peridot in this interaction (it looks like they were at home in Beach City). From what we see of Bismuth's personality, she seems like the wild/brash one of the bunch. Lapis would probably remember her as the one who poofed her, and she'd hold a damn grunge a mile wide. I have a feeling Bismuth won't apologize for doing that - as it was war and it was poofed or be poofed. She'd probably see Peridot as a threat to the Crystal Gems - she hasn't gotten over their losses yet AND having a homeworld gem in their midst would probably cause a little friction.

She seems like an unique gem, and probably why she ended up poofed in Rose's bubble.
She is, I forgot where I saw it, but it was confirmed.

ThePanchamBros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, now you've crossed the line! I'm fucking pissed! /s
ERRRRRRMAGOSH YOUVE MADE ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAd

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I dislike about this show is how it has attracted that psychopathic community called Tumblr.

That whole artist incident solidifies how I feel towards them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-