{MAJOR STEVEN UNIVERSE SPOILERS} New Crystal Gem disscussion

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by ThePanchamBros, Jul 9, 2016.

1. ThePanchamBros
    OP

ThePanchamBros Hates the Undertale Fandom

Jan 31, 2016
    United States
    Under your bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Bismuth trailer
    OK, so a couple of days ago Cartoon Network released a pretty huge SNeek peek of a new 22 minute episode of SU called "Bismuth." Many people had speculated that Bismuth would become a character in the show, and I guess it happened. WHat do you guys think Bismuth is going to do? Do you think she'll react harshly to finding out Steven is the reason Rose is gone? Do you think she will remember Lapis? (She poofed her in a flashback in the episode "Same Old World")

Personally, I think she wil be upset and Confused when she finds out about steven being part rose, but will eventually love steven like Pearl and Garnet do.
    As for Lapis, I don't think Bismuth will remember, because she probably poofed lots of gems in the war, but I don't think Lapis will forgive Bismuth(especially since she still hasn't completely forgiven Peridot), I think she might even move out of the barn.

WHat do you guys think?

Last edited by ThePanchamBros, Jul 9, 2016
  2. CeeDee

CeeDee Can't Think Straight

GBAtemp Patron
    CeeDee is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 4, 2014
    United States
    Oh boy, I've been spoiled. I guess I'll never need to watch through this show!

Now back to watching MLP while participating in the Alphys thread on the Undertale fandom site! :creep:

3. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Ha, so it was the gem that poofed Lapis in the flashback. Foreshadowing, much? (She was depicted in much more detail in "Same Old World".)

I wonder if Bismuth is the gem from Lion's mane?

Interestingly, we don't see Lapis OR Peridot in this interaction (it looks like they were at home in Beach City). From what we see of Bismuth's personality, she seems like the wild/brash one of the bunch. Lapis would probably remember her as the one who poofed her, and she'd hold a damn grunge a mile wide. I have a feeling Bismuth won't apologize for doing that - as it was war and it was poofed or be poofed. She'd probably see Peridot as a threat to the Crystal Gems - she hasn't gotten over their losses yet AND having a homeworld gem in their midst would probably cause a little friction.

She seems like an unique gem, and probably why she ended up poofed in Rose's bubble.

4. ThePanchamBros
    OP

Jan 31, 2016
    United States
    upload_2016-7-9_0-22-38.png

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

She is, I forgot where I saw it, but it was confirmed.

5. CeeDee

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    May 4, 2014
    United States
    I don't hate you, I just dislike you. Don't take it the wrong way! I don't hate hardly anyone, and whoever I really hate has done something to me that is a lot more personal than hating things I like.

6. ThePanchamBros
    OP

Jan 31, 2016
    United States
    I was joking.

7. CeeDee

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    May 4, 2014
    United States
    Oh, now you've crossed the line! I'm fucking pissed! /s

wormdood likes this.
  8. ThePanchamBros
    OP

Jan 31, 2016
    United States
    ERRRRRRMAGOSH YOUVE MADE ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAd

9. RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    The only thing I dislike about this show is how it has attracted that psychopathic community called Tumblr.

That whole artist incident solidifies how I feel towards them.