nloding

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, so ... there is a major glitch in Wii's Twilight Princess if you haven't seen. It sucks ... major suckage.

I won't give away any spoilers, I will simply say ...

DON'T SAVE AND QUIT IN THE CANON ROOM.

If you are at the canon room, you know what I mean. There's no fix, except downloading a save game file. Like I just had to do. Grrrrrrr.

Video of the issue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkB53h2M5Pw

This really pissed me off today. I have a save game file right before this happens, but you may have to run around and catch up on heart pieces and bugs and poes like I did. Even more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

nloding

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, I did some research and found that there is no way out except another save game. Dammit! Oh well ... I found a decent save game that had pretty much everything I had, so I've got some more bugs to collect but I think I'm so pissed still I might just finish the game and say "Done!" and go play that LTTP ROM hack that someone just pointed out!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Opium is talking about this:
speak.jpg

As you can see, even though he isn't there, it'll allow you to speak with him. Try it again and pay attention to the bottom of the screen.

nloding

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From everything I've seen and tried, that "Speak A" command goes to Midna who is on top of the cannon, not to Shad. I don't believe I'm wrong, but I might be ...........

Either way, I'm just going with the save game I found (my only real complaint is that it's logged at 172.4 hours ... I was only at 40!!), beat the game, do a little bit more exploring, then actually play FFIII, or Rayman Raving Rabbids, or pretty much anything else. And hope I don't get super unlucky and find a stupid bug with them too!

(Is it "canon" or "cannon"?? LOL)

bluto20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the thread title and thought it said Ganon, not CANNON...
btw, i never got that so-called "glitch" you just have to stand in the right spot enable to warp

nloding

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then tell me exactly where this spot is!!!

It's not true. If you save, exit, power off, then open your save game, Shad will not be physically there, but Midna says he is. And you're screwed.

If you play through it there is no glitch ... If you got over this glitch somehow, tell me!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*