Hacking MAIO: Moonshell All-in-One for Acekards

fgsfdsyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to change the video screen to the bottom?
My top screen is kind of fubar'd and I know in older versions of moonshell you could specify between top, bottom or both screens.
Is there anything like that in this?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well...there IS that special version of MS2 that was originally for that one guy a couple pages back who also had a broken top screen....but that was the beta child zwai version I believe (so if the date is past Aug 31st it doesn't let you use it until you set back your DS's date). I suppose you could also try asking Moonlight if changing the year is too much effort...though I would say to post a link to it as well (some odd reason I like archiving all of the versions I can get of MS2...so I just tested the reversed screen version that was posted a while back).

-edit-
Apparently it was the latest page in the Moonshell2 FAQ sticky.

mad-murdock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mad-murdock said:
hmm, so its an 2.1 issue. anyone else with a 2.1 can confirm this behaviour?

btw: acekard 2.1 on dslite

false alarm!

sorry folks - i formated again, unzip maio 3.02.1, replaced the loader, put on 2 roms -> works like it should

not sure what i messed up the first time, but i appologize

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, i have a Acekard 2i and it loads perfect...but when Checkdisk search for Cluster and fragments (in the beginning) it hangs >.<

Can someone help me?
smile.gif

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um, i havent altered any files or anything, but now my AKIAO wont load :/ (ive tried exiting to firmware and clicking on the .nds)

Also, is there a way to make moonshell OR akaio count numbers correctly? (it goes 1, 15, 2, instead of 1, 2, 15, becuase its treating it as text)

I realy doubt this, but is there a way for moonshell to display the internal .nds name?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bluebowser31 said:
Also, is there a way to make moonshell OR akaio count numbers correctly? (it goes 1, 15, 2, instead of 1, 2, 15, becuase its treating it as text)

I realy doubt this, but is there a way for moonshell to display the internal .nds name?
No and no.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
bluebowser31 said:
um, i havent altered any files or anything, but now my AKIAO wont load :/ (ive tried exiting to firmware and clicking on the .nds)
More details would be nice - like what happens when you 'exit to firmware' or try the nds file,

But IMHO it sounds as though you may have a corrupted file or something preventing AKAIO from starting up..
... have you tried the usual backing it up,formatting & reinstalling of MAIO ??

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
look this moonshell 2.10 for akaio by me (old file)(no autoboot)
http://filetrip.net/f9646-moonshell-2-10-F...2-10-Final.html

I just got lost...you mean to tell me you previously uploaded a version of moonshell2 where you put the akmenu4.nds from AKAIO into the resetmse folder as rpgs.nds and then dumped a bunch of extlinks into the extlink folder...and from the looks of it, the older AKAIO loader that actually loads games as opposed to Xenon++'s method...but that shouldn't even be able to boot commercial roms correctly because 2.10 Stable doesn't allow it...in the case that it does, then it's probably closer to a repack of MAIO...

Dam...I like my setup more now...you could just use inilink as an extlink that redirects to AKAIO for autobooting and then put iniclear as the resetmse...hell, you could even KEEP the older AKAIO loader and just use the inilink to replace the _hn and _vh loaders for big homebrew...its better than putting the entire akmenu4.nds into the resetmse when it isn't needed.

alzir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
AKAIO 1.8 will be out soon.

Are you guys going to update Maio? And if possible, how long will it take to gather all the stuff together when Akaio release 1.8?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alzir said:
AKAIO 1.8 will be out soon.

Are you guys going to update Maio? And if possible, how long will it take to gather all the stuff together when Akaio release 1.8?
o.0...it takes about 3-5 minutes to update...
-Download latest stuff
-Overwrite the old stuff
-Compress and upload
...of course, that is if Cannonfoddr is online and gets the info the minute of the release...

Wms123789

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, updated MAIO with Akaio 1.8 and it works when you follow the steps above.

Little Question: Is it possible that there will be a MAIO Edition with a combination of AKAIO 1.8 and Moonshell 2.10 Child Zwai?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol