Hacking Mail box bomb

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
OK how do I donate? Giant Pune has my support! It would be sad though if Nintendo blocks this when Skyward Sword hits!

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres a tiny yellow button hidden it the bottom of some of my pages. http://giantpune.zzl.org/smashStackPK.html

but about trying to "save" the exploit until after the next system menu update, i dont think it would do much good. i dont believe that nintendo would just say "well, fuckit. we cant fix this bug now because we just pushed an update". i say no matter when it is released, it will be patched by them.

and besides, theyre probably gonna be staring at the current hackmii installer for a while still trying to figure it out. i would guess that once they figure that thing out is when the next update will come.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
theres a tiny yellow button hidden it the bottom of some of my pages. http://giantpune.zzl.org/smashStackPK.html

but about trying to "save" the exploit until after the next system menu update, i dont think it would do much good. i dont believe that nintendo would just say "well, fuckit. we cant fix this bug now because we just pushed an update". i say no matter when it is released, it will be patched by them.

I don't have much, but I'll donate to support you Prune GiantPune. XD

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy ever loving dude and baby bugs bunny!! what did you do, you sick twisted people ? my god i love this place !!!!!!!
stuff like this breaths life in to the sceen a new exploit promissing looks of dml. pune dude ill c you friday!!!and i want to check out pussieloader
only if it loads what i think it loads lol

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
tueidj said:
WiiBricker said:
It's not public yet, but I actually meant why he didn't provide his solution in the past for other exploits if it really was so easy.
I hand out code like singles in a stripclub; one at a time, and don't let anyone see how much you're really holding.

(I didn't know about any other exploits until after they were released; if you're going to blame someone for being secretive, blame them.)

Oh I see, nvm.

QUOTE(giantpune @ Jul 28 2011, 07:31 AM)

and besides, theyre probably gonna be staring at the current hackmii installer for a while still trying to figure it out. i would guess that once they figure that thing out is when the next update will come.

You should make the donate button bigger and place it in a place where even people with eye sight problems can see it. Seriously, there is nothing wrong about getting money for homebrew.

pokemonster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mail box Bomb coming soon
yaywii.gif

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Bladexdsl said:
Wizerzak said:
Pattonfiend67 said:
HAHAHAHAHA, you guys think ninty is going to update the wii again, LOL...

thanks guys, you just made my night!!!​

How much do you want to bet on that statement?
ninty is done with the wii there will be no more updates
Weren't people saying that about the DSi after the 3DS was out when Nints suddenly proceeded to rattle off two updates in 6 weeks time? lol

Nintendo absolutely will update before LoZSS -- you can bet your life on it!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Snailface said:
Nintendo absolutely will update before LoZSS -- u can bet your life on it!
Yes, I also think nintendo will update the wii again before it, it's the last big wii game from nintendo and iirc before all big ninty games the wii got a new update.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
camurso_ said:
another reason for this to come out asap!
Not at all, as soon as nintendo released a new system menu this should be released, because nintendo could find a way to block smash stack and then we don't have a possibility to hack the wii!

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
camurso_ said:
another reason for this to come out asap!
Not at all, as soon as nintendo released a new system menu this should be released, because nintendo could find a way to block smash stack and then we don't have a possibility to hack the wii!
I agree that this should be waited on until 4.4/5.0 comes around. We have enough exploits for 4.3 and older.

As for blocking Smashstack...N must do something to fix smashstack because Wii U will be able to run Brawl. I'd think this means that there's a good chance they'll attempt to fix it on Wii as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps