Hacking Maidump

MichaelWilliams1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys how are you doing does someone have thinking about a maidump store like pkjg for psvita

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através do Tapatalk

MichaelWilliams1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sometimes we need them because of vitacheat codes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A conversion tool from nonpdrm to maidump maybe its easier to make

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Sometimes we need them because of vitacheat codes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A conversion tool from nonpdrm to maidump maybe its easier to make
Why? With Repatch you can do same thing...
What is so wrong with maidump? I never had problems with maidumps. nonpdrm is so complicated.
It's buggy, some games not work, some maidump games kill vita, some have problems, some need patching to work.
Nonpdrm run legit games as it was intended by sony. And they safe

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hmm.. pkgj. 0syscall6. job done. vitas done. nothing more to see. just sort it and leave it. i don’t use cheats mind you so don’t know about that

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For my PS Vita games i use PKGj,(almost always),NPS Browser 0.94 from Pc(rarely)or NoPayStation(from smartphone and then convert with pkg2zip)and there are no problems with plugins or anything else!

Reactions: k7ra

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is true that it's much faster downloading on a pc, but if you don't have the sd2vita in the card slot just right afterwards, the system will not find the card and then rebuild the database. this happened to me when I was backing up my pstv's sd2vita on the pc. it in turn screwed up my appmeta. I had missing backgrounds for random things. I was able to get the games' appmeta back by tricking the system into rebuilding the database again (leaving the card out), but it's not a complete rebuild of the database. I had issues with the recovery menu. for some odd reason, my ps4 controller will not sync in the recovery menu via a usb cable. I ended up using a ps3 controller, which synced, but it won't sync wirelessly on the livearea since it's not an official dualshock 3. rebuilding the database in the recovery menu fixed all backgrounds including system apps, but I had to reorder everything and create folders again. I know the default apps are in vs0, and I was thinking about going through each folder to see if it was missing files by comparing it with what's on vitadevwiki. anyway, I solved the problem, just not why the ps4 controller doesn't sync in the recovery menu, unless it doesn't like the cable. my ps4's controller wouldn't sync either. controller works fine in the livearea and everywhere else.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it is true that it's much faster downloading on a pc, but if you don't have the sd2vita in the card slot just right afterwards, the system will not find the card and then rebuild the database. this happened to me when I was backing up my pstv's sd2vita on the pc. it in turn screwed up my appmeta. I had missing backgrounds for random things. I was able to get the games' appmeta back by tricking the system into rebuilding the database again (leaving the card out), but it's not a complete rebuild of the database. I had issues with the recovery menu. for some odd reason, my ps4 controller will not sync in the recovery menu via a usb cable. I ended up using a ps3 controller, which synced, but it won't sync wirelessly on the livearea since it's not an official dualshock 3. rebuilding the database in the recovery menu fixed all backgrounds including system apps, but I had to reorder everything and create folders again. I know the default apps are in vs0, and I was thinking about going through each folder to see if it was missing files by comparing it with what's on vitadevwiki. anyway, I solved the problem, just not why the ps4 controller doesn't sync in the recovery menu, unless it doesn't like the cable. my ps4's controller wouldn't sync either. controller works fine in the livearea and everywhere else.

The download from a smartphone is faster,i download 4GB games in less than 5 minutes(from NoPayStation),which with the PC it takes even more than half an hour(from NPS Browser 0.94 on Pc).
After i convert it to zip with pkg2zip,i unpack it and insert it in ux0: app and with this procedure i have never messed up my PS Vita Slim 3.65 Henkaku Enso(and i have many plugins and themes installed).

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The download from a smartphone is faster,i download 4GB games in less than 5 minutes(from NoPayStation),which with the PC it takes even more than half an hour(from NPS Browser 0.94 on Pc).
After i convert it to zip with pkg2zip,i unpack it and insert it in ux0: app and with this procedure i have never messed up my PS Vita Slim 3.65 Henkaku Enso(and i have many plugins and themes installed).

I do have a 5G phone that I got in December. it's very fast with the internet and downloading things, even over tmobile's network and without a router. I took it to the tmobile store a few weeks ago, because temp was giving me issues where I couldn't open any links. it's the only site that does that. anyway, the guy said my phone's download speed was faster than his xbox one's when he did a speed test on it.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you guys wanna see my new l4d teams? i still have the old mods installed but i also got more
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    You could be blending dry pasta noodles to make pasta noodles... Lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why would you even suggest that?
    14d team? So 14 guys?
    That video from Facebook where the lady blends up dry spaghetti noodles to make fresh noodles.... Even though just you know using flour would be better lol
    And easier
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, left 4 dead teams
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said L4D, not 14d
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    LSD?
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, i'll start with my new l4d2 team (i still don't have my new laptop so i'm just gonna use images online)
    Can I play as OJ?
    He could definitely cut a zombies head off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oj eventually got convicted
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I know, he died
    R Kelly OJ MJ Bill Cosby survival horror game where you play as either a little kid or a teenager or an ex wife
    The music plays depending on who your trying to get away from
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and before anyone asks who that robot is, it's actually from an episode of the donkey kong cartoon, where dk ends up accidentally switching bodies with it, and there's a banger song in that episode that you may have heard before in a thread
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, why is the robot t posing
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also psi music changes depending on who you're running from in dead by daylight too
    Is it that DK rap?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, that's my new l4d2 team, you have seen the old one, but in case you forgot, it's dedede, sonic, tails and kirby
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: anyways, that's my new l4d2 team, you have seen the old one, but in case you forgot, it's...