Exershio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
radio123 said:
^Really?
Then why the hell are you posting here if you don't g.a.f.?
These patches are appreciated, and you're a douche if you don't even thank him.
Ahole.

I'm all for community efforts and making translations to benefit everyone, but it seems to me he's doing it to make his e-penis bigger, which is obviously working since he has sheep like you bending over a table for him.

If he was doing it for the benefit of the community, he wouldn't wait 2 months out of spite and would invite other people to contribute. Even if they haven't shown any progress yet, I applaud people such as KillzMo for attempting to collaborate with other people to bring out a working patch faster for everyone. Open source projects are always much more successful in terms of how much is accomplished when compared to one person doing it for popularity.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Please combine with Kazo, together you can do so much. But, I admit one thing.

Kazo's patch and this patch are very good competitors, just that this one has the story translated, but Kazo translated the battles. YayMii is a n00b, but it's fun to see Engrish.

MightyNugget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:

Kazo's patch and this patch are very good competitors, just that this one has the story translated, but Kazo translated the battles. YayMii is a n00b, but it's fun to see Engrish.

Kazo quit his patch, he announced it on this thread. I don't know where exactly, but yeah. It's somewhere.

I am r4ymond

PFE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MightyNugget said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:

Kazo quit his patch, he announced it on this thread. I don't know where exactly, but yeah. It's somewhere.

Plus, WataruKun already stated that he will not team up with anyone. He thinks that working alone suits him better. Stated like more than 3 times already, and, from the looks of what you said, it sounds like you want to get the Patch to fasten up. Well, here's one thing. If you can't wait for this Slow Patch, you might as well play another game. After all, this IS a free Translation Patch, am I right?

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MightyNugget said:
Kazo was more of less done on his translation, as he didn't wish to translate any of the in-game dialog which he did part of and he was going to release a final patch, if it will happen.

Also, some people here who downloaded WataruKun's patch are not saying thanks just for the sake of it. They are glad to have a translation which is not perfect, but will last until the official game comes out.

I am one of those people, who have three different translations (including this one) and play sometimes between the three. Although, i mostly use this one and Kazo's translations to help me understand what is going on in-game.

In my honest opinion, if WataruKun decides to release another patch towards the end of November or early December then, that's fine. Although, there is still much left to do including, what has been left untranslated previously which we will have to be patient for until then.

Edit: Also, as stated above for anyone who can't be bothered to wait, there are other translations available to download and in case those of you have a life, use it doing something else and come back another day as you'll be waiting a long time otherwise. Not to mention, christmas is coming up... so, use your time wisely until then.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
You will be able to use your save game on a European or USA version.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Exershio said:
radio123 said:
^Really?
Then why the hell are you posting here if you don't g.a.f.?
These patches are appreciated, and you're a douche if you don't even thank him.
Ahole.

I'm all for community efforts and making translations to benefit everyone, but it seems to me he's doing it to make his e-penis bigger, which is obviously working since he has sheep like you bending over a table for him.

If he was doing it for the benefit of the community, he wouldn't wait 2 months out of spite and would invite other people to contribute. Even if they haven't shown any progress yet, I applaud people such as KillzMo for attempting to collaborate with other people to bring out a working patch faster for everyone. Open source projects are always much more successful in terms of how much is accomplished when compared to one person doing it for popularity.
First point, Christmas is about a month and a half away, not 2. Second, as he is doing all the work, how is waiting 2 months spiteful? The AbsoluteZero translation of tales of innocence has been getting translated for over a year, and they haven't released it yet, is that out of spite? I think not. He is making the patch, so no matter how much we whine or complain, Wataru has the last word. If you don't like it go and download something else.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, if we wait until december, think of all that japanese that's going to be translated
biggrin.gif

WataruKun, while you're translating, can you update us on how much you have done?

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a reason why magnius must be so stupid? why did he not take all the platinum items and put them in SS? is there a way i can do this with his patch?

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kbf said:
is there a reason why magnius must be so stupid? why did he not take all the platinum items and put them in SS? is there a way i can do this with his patch?

idiot, he already knows about about that. That's what Kazo does for his patch. The thing is, the platinum text is different from the HGSS text. Don't act like you know everything.

origitina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
kbf said:

idiot, he already knows about about that. That's what Kazo does for his patch. The thing is, the platinum text is different from the HGSS text. Don't act like you know everything.

Stupid??? Dude, listen at yourself. Your saying you want a game a year older's definitions to be in this game. That is like saying put Arceus in blue. think. you have items like apricorns, GB Player, Silver Wing, Orbs??! what, you think you can go onto a platinum game and take off gen. 2 items? like my excellent, short, sweet, and to the point quote above me, Don't act like you know everything. :
hate2.gif
glare.gif
glare:
(moderator, please deleate this. it was a glitch in my posts
unsure.gif

SFred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so no answers to my question? how to stop this game from crashing afer the 3rd gym?

origitina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
kbf said:

Stupid??? Dude, listen to yourself. Your saying you want a game a year older's definitions to be in this game. That is like saying put Arceus in blue. think. you have items like apricorns, GB Player, Silver Wing, Orbs??! what, you think you can go onto a platinum game and take off gen. 2 item's definitions? look, it wont be a good idea to take you're great magnius patch, change it, and give it to him without permission. Like my excellent, short, sweet, and to the point quote above me, Don't act like you know everything.
glare.gif

for SFred, are u using no$gba, r4, m3 real, there are many known problems, ask magnius because my no$gba i dont use, m3 real i dont have, all i have is an r4.

Zentetsuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PewpewFiah said:
Zentetsuken i can see your point but look at it from this point of view then

Magnius is driving a car and the destination is the next patch, The guys that are being patient and just letting him get on with his work and helping him with the directions are the passenger.

The kids sitting in the back screaming after every stop (patch) ARE WE THERE YET. for the next one.

Just give him a break and let him release it when he feels ready to, not to any estimate or time frame, estimation only get's people's hopes up and i'd rather him not say "I hope to have it up by friday" and then to see nothing till Tuesday. I'd rather just wait until I see, "It's finished, uploading tomorrow, *12 hours later* BETA V5 IS OUT"

Or whatever. I like only hearing about it when it's definite, an estimation is pointless because it's just a guess anyways.

People arnt out to get you you just have to look at it with a different mindset. Although I know why you would think that way xD

Weak, dude. I am not a screamy, yelly kid, nor are the bulk of the replies that have received equally passively-hostile answers. I am a bored and at least semi-intelligent 22 year old who simply wants answers. I think this is less of a matter of wanting the specific information, and more of a matter of questioning the attitude in here. Like I said, I find it VERY hard to believe that the translator is incapable of managing his time in such a way that he cannot even fathom giving us a solid reply with reasonable information in it. If he was going to be so poorly dedicated, and so negative in fulfilling the obviously great amount of requests coming his way, maybe he should be translating the next Nintendogs game instead, hm?

To put it in perspective for you - If I am a parent driving my children to a far away location, and I don't know how long it will take, and I refuse to make the trip there fun in any way for my children ...well, I'm probably just a shitty parent, aren't I?

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SFred said:
so no answers to my question? how to stop this game from crashing afer the 3rd gym?

Your question has been already answered several times through the life of this thread. Refer yourself to Shinriuji's thread which is exclusively for help about problems caused with this Patch. People should ONLY post in here to show their appreciation to the author and/or help him reporting missing stuff.

If you want it short:

---> Answer:

Go look on Shinriuji's thread (link on his signature), using the search feature before asking. I'm sure it has been asked and probably solved before.

Cheers.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i knew everyone would say that, i don't care if there not exactually the same. i just to be able to read the items at least now can someone tell me how to translate the items from platinum

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
kbf said:
i knew everyone would say that, i don't care if there not exactually the same. i just to be able to read the items at least now can someone tell me how to translate the items from platinum

if you're looking only for item translation why don't you try Kazo's and stop bugging people here eh!!

SFred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
SFred said:

Your question has been already answered several times through the life of this thread. Refer yourself to Shinriuji's thread which is exclusively for help about problems caused with this Patch. People should ONLY post in here to show their appreciation to the author and/or help him reporting missing stuff.

If you want it short:

---> Answer:

Go look on Shinriuji's thread (link on his signature), using the search feature before asking. I'm sure it has been asked and probably solved before.

Cheers.
mthrnitesmiley.gif
i appreciate you trying to help but i used the search engine before i ever asked the question and it has never been answered and i have checked his signature link over 5 times my game is patched correctly with the correct rom but it crashes every time i save after goldenrod city but other than that its a great translation i just wish i could play past the 3rd gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom