Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
delpickko said:
Is this it?

Heart gold beta 4 patch?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1WMFP4ID

No, that is a patch from a different group. Not nearly as far I'm betting. There is no V4 of this patch. There was a V3.1 patch. There might be a V4.1 patch for Gold but that is up to Wataru. Right now he is doing a Silver patch (hence the name of the topic).

petspaps

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok for those people saying paul should be given some credit, maybe watara-kun was planing on editing the credits after you beat the elite 4. maybe he might puts some people there who have actually helped him. and maybe some true supporters who havent bitched and have tried to contribute.

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
octapusxft said:
When a new patch comes do I need to start the game all over again if I updated the nds file??

No just make sure that your nds file is named the same as the last one.

So if the name of your old patched NDS file is. SoulS.nds
The new one HAS to be named SoulS.nds as the .SAV file on the flashcart/emulator will name the save the same name as the nds file.

Enjoy ! :]

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn you people are annoying screaming about Heart Gold.
HERE'S THE V4 "UNOFFICIAL" release of Magnius's translation, stuff that was translated may not be in this version due to me being careless about making the copied version of the patch, it's simply the MKROM function turned into a patch so I dont care if stuff starts not working, the patch isnt even originally designed for Heart Gold.

Anyways with that out of the way here's the patch:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2iz5iqctxw

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PewpewFiah said:
Damn you people are annoying screaming about Heart Gold.
HERE'S THE V4 "UNOFFICIAL" release of Magnius's translation, stuff that was translated may not be in this version due to me being careless about making the copied version of the patch, it's simply the MKROM function turned into a patch so I dont care if stuff starts not working, the patch isnt even originally designed for Heart Gold.

Anyways with that out of the way here's the patch:

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2iz5iqctxw]http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2iz5iqctxw[/url]

this would have never happen if he dint start making patches for heart gold ok so dont blame the hear gold users

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Blaming them? o.O
I was just saying that's to keep em quiet till the real release comes out.

Im thankful he created the Heart Gold Patch in the first place, I like Gold more than Silver because I got Gold when I was a boy and loved it, so playing SS doesnt feel the same.
I'm just annoyed at how greedy people can be so I gave them what they wanted but told them that It may cause problems and it's their own problem since it's not a genuine patch.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinryuji said:
I doubt Wataru not making HG would have shut people up, it would have probably made things worse. People are never happy with what they get.

Indeed, and it's sad.. But it's human nature.
frown.gif
*sigh.*

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I may just skip the 4.1 deal and release Beta 5 next which will go a lot further than the current one.

Main reason it's taking so long is A. The translation isn't my whole life B. I'm translating ALL of the main dialogue that was untranslated in Beta 4 AND C. I'm translating the National Park and Pokethln.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WataruKun said:
I think I may just skip the 4.1 deal and release Beta 5 next which will go a lot further than the current one.

Main reason it's taking so long is A. The translation isn't my whole life B. I'm translating ALL of the main dialogue that was untranslated in Beta 4 AND C. I'm translating the National Park and Pokethln.

ok
biggrin.gif

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WataruKun said:

Pokethlon is worthless IMO...

radio123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when do you think Beta 5 will be out?
I'm not trying to rush you, just wanted to know.
I'm only in Cherrygrove, so heh.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even if it was his first language, I think he'd still have to learn it. He wouldn't just magically know it.
biggrin.gif

Oh ya 100th post
cool.gif

radio123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a question for you guys.
Is anyone else getting a fatal error when you go to the gatehouse connecting Route 36 and Ruins of Alph?
I've had this happen to me twice already,
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply...