Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sharma said:
then i even seached 4160 - Pokemon Soul Silver (J)(Xenophobia).nds_patched.nds but nothing showed up
mad.gif
hate2.gif
thats not what the name will be.
4160 - Pokemon Soul Silver (J)(Xenophobia)_patched.nds

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sharma said:
k this is my problem and wat i did step by step (did everything magnius said)

I opened up Xdelta GUI and put the patch file in select patch and put the rom in select rom which was 4160 - Pokemon Soul Silver (J)(Xenophobia).nds and the website it was from was read the rules dude

then i pressed apply patch and it froze for like 10 seconds and it never said not responding when i was moving it and even when i wait a long time no patched rom appears

then i even seached 4160 - Pokemon Soul Silver (J)(Xenophobia).nds_patched.nds but nothing showed up
mad.gif
hate2.gif

i've been trying 2 download this for like 2 weeks already someone help!!!!!!!!!!

Well, to begin with, you would want to rename it to something easier to search for (yeah, it has nothing to do with it maybe). Secondly, you just broke the rules with that url. Thirdly, try reading the group of posts I reccomended you before, I remember writing how it worked for me.

As for search string, try something like *_patched.*, or *_patched.nds or even going thru something like *.nds and make sure you are looking in the proper drive, or just assign the search to be in the complete computer...

Cheers...
sleep.gif

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sharma said:
k this is my problem and wat i did step by step (did everything magnius said)

I opened up Xdelta GUI and put the patch file in select patch and put the rom in select rom which was 4160 - Pokemon Soul Silver (J)(Xenophobia).nds and the website it was from was http://*/NDS/4160_-_Pokemon_Soul_Silver_(J)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

then i pressed apply patch and it froze for like 10 seconds and it never said not responding when i was moving it and even when i wait a long time no patched rom appears

mad.gif
hate2.gif

i've been trying 2 download this for like 2 weeks already someone help!!!!!!!!!!

Do not post ROM links!

mrbillishere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well despite what WataruKun said about ignoring noobs, I want you to know that I registered just so I could thank you. Hope I don't have to post >10 times just to get your attn for this
smile.gif

I'm happy to report that I have had no issues so far and I'm running on Vista and Windows 7 no less. The patching worked as advertised, and as a result my two boys and I are thrilled to be able to experience soulsilver in advance of it being released.

The only thing I had to do aside from applying this patch, was to enable what I believe was an anti-piracy fix (to cure a black/blank screen), which I came across in the form of an AR code pub'd by someone on youtube.

Thanks for the effort, we appreciate it.

~mr.bill

keevonnn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would also like to know how to translate my version of Heartgold/Soulsilver. I have the same problem as sharma. Problem is that I have the 4169 - Pokemon Soul Silver (J)(Xenophobia) and when I put the ROM into the rom folder inside the "batch" folder and also place the SSE.patch into the patch folder, nothing comes out. I'm supposed to get a 131,072 MB file or something along those lines but nothing comes out.

I tried doing it last night and it didn't work either. Tried running as administration on my computer as well but it didn't work. If someone could please quote the page in this thread to help me translate this Japanese version of this game into the English version that would be helpful. I just don't want to skim through 155 pages of this thread. Thanks!

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
keevonnn said:
I would also like to know how to translate my version of Heartgold/Soulsilver. I have the same problem as sharma. Problem is that I have the 4169 - Pokemon Soul Silver (J)(Xenophobia) and when I put the ROM into the rom folder inside the "batch" folder and also place the SSE.patch into the patch folder, nothing comes out. I'm supposed to get a 131,072 MB file or something along those lines but nothing comes out.

I tried doing it last night and it didn't work either. Tried running as administration on my computer as well but it didn't work. If someone could please quote the page in this thread to help me translate this Japanese version of this game into the English version that would be helpful. I just don't want to skim through 155 pages of this thread. Thanks!

Well, thats a bit of a problem here, and what you need to do is not read the whole 155 pages, but learn how to use the Search feature, it is your friend and its here to avoid filling the thread with unnecesary Q&As, specially those that have been answered already. I really hope no one else answer this question, because it was already answered at least 5 times within this thread. Look for them.

Cheers
smileipb2.png

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hilarious! I've been following this since around page 30 existed... and I just keep seeing the same questions over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over........... It's to the point past really annoying, now it's just damn funny. Now I come here just for kicks when I'm "up in the sky"
smile.gif
--- Except for when Magnius releases a new patch, then this thread is awesome.

Mund14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi where is the folder with the file for the status?i want to translate it for myself.and can you help me with this:how i can patch the magniu's rom with another patched rom?

thx thx

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kind of losing my inspiration here. Maybe if people continued making video walkthroughs and stuff, so that I could see what else needs to be translated... I'd be more inspired to continue.

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Wataru!! you have done an amazing job, don't give up. There are many people making stupid questions, but don't bother, that doesn't matter. I can tell you some things that need to be translated:

- The text after you won a battle.
- Poketlhón things ( minigames, instructions, etc)
- The Items
- The pokemon breeders ( the old man and lady text)
- Some people text in cities
Etc.

( If you need more details just PM me, i can add you to MSN and i tell you more details as i play the game, sort of a Beta Tester xD ( altough we all are ))

c ya!!! Keep up the good work!

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Kind of losing my inspiration here. Maybe if people continued making video walkthroughs and stuff, so that I could see what else needs to be translated... I'd be more inspired to continue.
Don't give up now! If you're losing interest, just translate the main dialog and the rest of the menus (including pokegear). Then if you want to continue after all of the main dialogue is translated, go back and do all the unimportant stuff like NPCs. And my cable should be coming any day now so I should have that video walkthrough done up to Goldenrod in about a week.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Did you already translate everything in the videos and what was posted in this thread? If you wanna pack and upload what you have done I can make another run through from the start to see if anything else is missing

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this was already asked, I dont wanna look through all these pages, but is it possible to combo Kazos patch and this patch together or would that be like world ending horrible disaster crap? Any help is appreciated!
smile.gif

AZBigbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Viztard said:
Sorry if this was already asked, I dont wanna look through all these pages, but is it possible to combo Kazos patch and this patch together or would that be like world ending horrible disaster crap? Any help is appreciated!
smile.gif

Best not to ask at all since it seems like this translator feels entitled to be worshiped for his translating skills and if you take his patch for your own purpose its stealing, which of course its not.

klight18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:

watarukun i just made a tutorial/quick guide on your patch and i will be making more videos. keep up the great work
smile.gif
you can do it. this patch will be HUGE when it is complete. news and videos will be storming through all sites about it. dont give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==