Not open for further replies.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ParMa said:
All these nubbie questions seem to be pissing Wataru off... maybe you guys should ask Google before he dies of a stroke from all the stupid questions.
Good work so far man, don't let the ignorant masses mess this up for everyone else
smile.gif

He's posting it on a very popular forum, and related to the newest pokemon game. If he didn't expect that noobs would come and ask these questions, he should've looked at Kazo and Raqib's first. It's going to happen, no matter where you are.

kingarabian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magnius for your V3, you should seriously consider combining your patch with Kazo's. Cause his dialogue translation is not as good as yours, but the rest of his is more advanced then yours. So think it thoroughly please.

AZBigbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kingarabian said:
Magnius for your V3, you should seriously consider combining your patch with Kazo's. Cause his dialogue translation is not as good as yours, but the rest of his is more advanced then yours. So think it thoroughly please.

Yes lets consider taking someone else's work and combine it with your own and then claim it as solely yours.

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
QUOTE said:

Yes lets consider taking someone else's work and combine it with your own and then claim it as solely yours.

He wasn´t refering to that.

Aniway, Magnius, i think you should team up with Kazo. That way, you could work together and get the work done sooner. Aniway, it's just a comment. Keep up the good work!

AZBigbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krisboo said:
QUOTE said:

He wasn´t refering to that.

Aniway, Magnius, i think you should team up with Kazo. That way, you could work together and get the work done sooner. Aniway, it's just a comment. Keep up the good work!

Reading goes a long way. Both Wataru and Kazo have both stated they in no way wish to team up.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
At any rate, asking Raqib/Rykin for what they did on their former patch would be better. Im playing HG with Rykin/Raqib's and the translated items, places, battles are awesome. Plus they did leave the names as original katakana/hiragana.

I just wish they had keep going on full translation...

kingarabian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AZBigbear said:
kingarabian said:

Learn to comprehend.

Well if they dont want to... then I guess not. However is it possible to combine patches?

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He won't team up with anyone, he likes to work independently so no one get's in his way. Case closed and no arguing about teaming up before he gets pissed off.

ZackZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@viperlord00: He'll work at his own pace on the matter, so there's no sense in saying "atleast get the majour dialogues complete". Give him time, and it'll be good.

Also, don't doublepost. If you need to add something in, edit your last post. It's quick, easy, and looks less like spam.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
At any rate, asking Raqib/Rykin for what they did on their former patch would be better. Im playing HG with Rykin/Raqib's and the translated items, places, battles are awesome. Plus they did leave the names as original katakana/hiragana.

Yeah his patch was seriously awesome, he even started on the phone

D

Deleted User

petspaps said:
EVERY IDIOT HERE SHOULD STOP ASKING HIM TO INTERGRADE HIS PATCH OR JOIN WIHT SOME! ELSE HE IS NOT DOIN IT WAKE UP OR F*&&) OFF.
I agree just leave him to do as he pleases with his patch

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:

Look XD I'm sorry to say this but I'm not making a Katakana patch Weeaboo. I'm sorry to say it, but that's what people asking for the katakana patch come off as.

Sure it's easy to do when you're just editing the Pokemon and trainer names, big deal. But you forget one thing, all instances of their names in the DIALOGUE have to be changed to. I don't see the point.

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! Watarukun you're pretty calm so far!

Most of these posts contain people asking you to combine patches, asking how to patch the rom and giving you suggestions on what to put in the thread and the patch.

by the way, have you thought about adding your name in the credits of the game? i am just wondering that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1