Not open for further replies.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello wataru,
I just wanted to know if you 'll still continue the HG translation too.Like the V1.
smile.gif

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arshin said:
Hello wataru,
I just wanted to know if you 'll still continue the HG translation too.Like the V1.
smile.gif

See the following statement:
WataruKun said:
Shinryuji said:
QUOTE(alidsl @ Sep 30 2009, 09:21 PM) @ Wataru are you going to release a HG version 2
He probably will, but if he does it up to the current stage, with pokedex and all, it will take a bit of time. Amirite?
Main thing is, HG might not come until a bigger update. Perhaps on the one up to Ecruteak or something I'll make an HG one. Mainly because people had problems playing my last one.

The 2.2 thing for Soul Silver will be out soon though. It'll basically update a lot of errors and menus that weren't there before. Unfortunately, there's one error I can't fix right now.

It's Amy & May's name. For some reason '&' screws up the parsing in Poketext.

duzke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, so i've been trying to keep up with everything being posted so i can find the updates for the patches but i've lost track so can someone please post the latest patch. I don't need anyone saying "why don't you find it yourself" or anything else like that because i've read EVERY post up to 79 but went away on holidays and came back with another 30 or 40 posts. Thanks.

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
duzke said:
Hey guys, so i've been trying to keep up with everything being posted so i can find the updates for the patches but i've lost track so can someone please post the latest patch. I don't need anyone saying "why don't you find it yourself" or anything else like that because i've read EVERY post up to 79 but went away on holidays and came back with another 30 or 40 posts. Thanks.

Look at page 91

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
duzke said:
First page? I'm guessing that Wataru updated the post and put it there.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Shinryuji said:
Arshin said:
Hello wataru,
smile.gif

See the following statement:
WataruKun said:
Shinryuji said:
QUOTE(alidsl @ Sep 30 2009, 09:21 PM) @ Wataru are you going to release a HG version 2
He probably will, but if he does it up to the current stage, with pokedex and all, it will take a bit of time. Amirite?
Main thing is, HG might not come until a bigger update. Perhaps on the one up to Ecruteak or something I'll make an HG one. Mainly because people had problems playing my last one.

The 2.2 thing for Soul Silver will be out soon though. It'll basically update a lot of errors and menus that weren't there before. Unfortunately, there's one error I can't fix right now.

It's Amy & May's name. For some reason '&' screws up the parsing in Poketext.

Thanks you,didn't see it
smile.gif

jackbirkby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jharell said:
hate2.gif
could someone help me. I try to patch but i get a "This application failed to initialized prperly error". Please help, thx in advance.

First make sure you have extracted both the patch, Xdelta.exe, XdeltaGUI.exe, and have your clean rom into one folder (only really applies to both xdelta files, but this makes the other two files easier to find).

^IN C:\ DRIVE (or root folder, as that has had the highest sucess rate)^

Then, run XdeltaGUI and follow the selecting instructions and click patch. The process shouldn't take long, but the patch button shouldn't highlight on mouse-over, and a rom with the file name and _patched afterwards should appear in the folder with your xdelta files in.

Ahme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Jharell
I doubt your ROM isn't the clean one, because it's the same thing that happened to me last week, I just downloaded another one

@WataruKun
is that the patch that is up to Ecruteak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    designed for only specific hardware
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    so you have to learn to emulate that specific hardware which isn't as easy as you'd think
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a locked down Linux distro basically
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think the only custom hardware is to do with the SSD and a security chip
    Probably combined in one chip
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They place married security chips onto boards iirc
    Damn Frontier is offering 5Gbps now lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly can't recommend any of the big 3 this years I'd say buy a rog ally z1 if we're being honest
    Honestly after the PS3 and 360 I just went full PC
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every games basically cross platform they only have about 6 titles making it worth the $600 price tag
    Didn't see much need for a console, all the advantages have kind of disappeared
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the ps3 used to support installing linux because the cpu was so powerful
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then the games are $70 and they want to reboot and refresh the same game every year
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The ps3 was always Linux they just found a way to make it open source
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I'm avoiding buying from the big 3 at all atm
    At one point PC game pads where poorly supported, loading a game had setup, it was complicated. Now it's almost as easy as a console.
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    nintendo needs to up their game soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah even bt support for Xbox one controllers are just as easy as pairing
    +1
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    considering the steamdeck can emulate the switch (yikes) theres almost 0 reason to buy the switch apart from playing online and using cartridges
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Xinput and 360 dongles were a driver nightmare
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember having to manually put in drivers and what not
    Yeah the 360 dongles sucked
    But the new Xbox pads? PIr it up and if a game supports it it just works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most emulators even automatically detect them now
    Yeah it's a good time to be alive lol