Status
Not open for further replies.

Charon123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys.
I just wanted to ask until which Place its translated.
May you could do that like Kazu because he's tellin ya where the translation Version stops.
And Do you edit the Links for the Patch or do I have to search the whole Thread(man thas alotta work).
Anyway great work.
Just see who's faster.
Nintendos Team or you;)

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whooosh said:
WHAT my post wasnt stupid i SAID=

@wataru cant wait for next release. Once goldenrod is translated i can play again

How is that stupid

EDIT: WATARU hasnt posted since yesterday. He must be working hard (or purposely ignoring us so he doesnt see ppl asking the same q's again and again)
Gee, I don't know maybe it had to do with the stupid Flashing Cow animation.

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Charon123 said:
Hello Guys.
I just wanted to ask until which Place its translated.
May you could do that like Kazu because he's tellin ya where the translation Version stops.
And Do you edit the Links for the Patch or do I have to search the whole Thread(man thas alotta work).
Anyway great work.
Just see who's faster.
Nintendos Team or you;)

Watarukun is I reckon. Nintendo takes ages for the actual HeartGold and SoulSilver to be released also giving Watarukun the upper hand for the patch to be released earlier than Nintendo does.

By the way tell me if my posts are starting to annoy people.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can tell you guys one thing for sure, either tommorow or later today, a patch up to Goldenrod will probably be released. It may even have translated item descriptions.

M2U

Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
I can tell you guys one thing for sure, either tommorow or later today, a patch up to Goldenrod will probably be released. It may even have translated item descriptions.

Epic. As always Watarukun, you're making amazing progress at amazing speeds. I'll finally be able to get past Union Cave with this.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WataruKun said:

many Internets to you kind sir here enjoy

one-free-794609-1.jpg

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:

hmmm.... you seen to be going at a quicker pace than other people would.
too bad i can't play it because i am still in Sprout Tower training my pidgey and cyndaquil.

you also seem eager to finish this or do you have a lot of spare time at hand?

can anyone suggest a good water or grass type pokemon for me to get past union cave?
sorry for going off topic.

Ravenxeo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TTNH said:
WataruKun said:

hmmm.... you seen to be going at a quicker pace than other people would. you seen eager to finish this or you have a lot of time at hand.
too bad i can't play it because i am still in Sprout Tower training my pidgey and cyndaquil. can any one suggest a good water or grass type pokemon for me to get past union cave?

There are bellsprout in thr grass to the East..and a patch of grass to the south that can contain Wooper.

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ravenxeo said:
TTNH said:
WataruKun said:

hmmm.... you seen to be going at a quicker pace than other people would. you seen eager to finish this or you have a lot of time at hand.
too bad i can't play it because i am still in Sprout Tower training my pidgey and cyndaquil. can any one suggest a good water or grass type pokemon for me to get past union cave?

There are bellsprout in thr grass to the East..and a patch of grass to the south that can contain Wooper.

hmm thanks for the info. now which one has better stats than the other? which one would you recommend?
I also edited my post. sorry.

Ravenxeo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All depends what you want. Wooper would end up with higher defense but slower.
Bellsprout is meh..
They are both pretty mediocre pokemon. i made it through with my Quilava, Pidgeotto, Ekans and Zubat.
You just need to over power the opponents and thats pretty simple.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M2U said:
WataruKun said:

Epic. As always Watarukun, you're making amazing progress at amazing speeds. I'll finally be able to get past Union Cave with this.
Yep, plus some previously untranslated Text that was in Elm's Lab and Bellsprout Tower, will be translated.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
WataruKun said:
M2U said:
WataruKun said:

Yep, plus some previously untranslated Text that was in Elm's Lab and Bellsprout Tower, will be translated.

awesome,does it means mr.pokemon and prof oak (sorry if isn't oak as his american name isn't familar for a french but you know who i'm talking about^^)conversation ?
smile.gif

And I have spotted an error when the policeman talk to you and say: "Hmm,You wouldn't hapen to the be the criminal,would ya?"

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arshin said:
WataruKun said:
M2U said:
WataruKun said:

awesome,does it means mr.pokemon and prof oak (sorry if isn't oak as his american name isn't familar for a french but you know who i'm talking about^^)conversation ?
smile.gif

And I have spotted an error when the policeman talk to you and say: "Hmm,You wouldn't hapen to the be the criminal,would ya?"
Well, pretty much all text is getting looked over before I release the patch.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
swornsecrets said:
Just the dialouge is translated in this patch? Are the item names and moves translated? Your moving very quickly.
Not only will you be able to go up to Goldenrod in the next Beta... but all the Mart Text will be translated. Also some new items and stuff will be translated(Including the currency mark thing). I might even translate the signs in towns up to this point. Apricorn guys dialogue will still be missing, but the missing Mr. Pokemon text and missing Sprout Tower text, will be translated.

swornsecrets

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
swornsecrets said:
Just the dialouge is translated in this patch? Are the item names and moves translated? Your moving very quickly.
Not only will you be able to go up to Goldenrod in the next Beta... but all the Mart Text will be translated. Also some new items and stuff will be translated(Including the currency mark thing). I might even translate the signs in towns up to this point. Apricorn guys dialogue will still be missing, but the missing Mr. Pokemon text and missing Sprout Tower text, will be translated.

Great!! I'll be getting this patch as soon as you upload it
smile.gif
and thanx for the fast reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC