http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Take your time with the Patch. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick Question. Just say for instance i play the game using magnius's patch and i save it. Later on magnius releases another patch, can i still continue where i left of or do i have start all over again.

vivins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mas01 said:
Quick Question. Just say for instance i play the game using magnius's patch and i save it. Later on magnius releases another patch, can i still continue where i left of or do i have start all over again.
you can still use the same sav file just make sure theyre both the same name

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mas01 said:
You won't have to start over. I've been playing the same save game from the beginning but constantly re patching my game. You just have to make sure the .sav file is the same name as the rom.

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Mas01 said:
From my experience with using patches on roms, I can say that you continue from where you left as long as both the save file and the rom file have the same name.

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Scott-105 said:
Mas01 said:
You won't have to start over. I've been playing the same save game from the beginning but constantly re patching my game. You just have to make sure the .sav file is the same name as the rom.

Sounds good. Thanks scott =]

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Wow! Massive multiple answering! I guess everyone was waiting for news from WataruKun and when we saw the new post we jumped into answering it.
tongue.gif

I also noticed he is online. If you're reading this, good work and thank you!

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mas01 said:
Scott-105 said:
Mas01 said:

Sounds good. Thanks scott =]
No problem.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
If you knew anything about using Poketext and coding lines so that they work in game, you'd know why that wasn't a good idea. And it's just because of my overall "process" that I refuse to work with anyone else. Faster? More like they'd get in the way.
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his ego level?

vivins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retal said:
WataruKun said:
If you knew anything about using Poketext and coding lines so that they work in game, you'd know why that wasn't a good idea. And it's just because of my overall "process" that I refuse to work with anyone else. Faster? More like they'd get in the way.
its over 9000!!!!!!
but seriously i see where watarukun is coming from

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Retal said:
WataruKun said:
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
What?! 9000!? There is now way that can be right!

whatup777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What 9000!

But Seriously shut guys.
Many People work better alone its just a trait.
Go Watakun!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: