Magic the Gathering Card Viewer

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by getaman, Sep 2, 2011.

Sep 2, 2011

Magic the Gathering Card Viewer by getaman at 3:58 PM (1,071 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. getaman
    OP

Newcomer getaman Member

United States
    Hiya,
    Tried to find out how to make this interesting homebrew for DS work. I have put all files in the root of my M3 DS Simply card and also DLDI patched it. However I still wont get it to work. I read something about GIFS being put somewhere but I cannot find the gifs to be downloaded anywhere (at least no working link).

Anyone got it uploaded somewhere or know a link?

2. TerryJ

Newcomer TerryJ Member

United States
    This actually sounds like a pretty good idea. My friends and I have talked about something like this for a while. If I wasn't so damn lazy I'd program it myself, but, I am lazy as shit. There is a program for the computer called Cockatrice, it'd be what I'm aiming for if I were to ever get around to doing it.
    Though, a card index/viewer would be pretty damn handy nonetheless. Hell, it should be hard at all.

3. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    As far as I know, there are no publicly accessible uploads of those files. The author (sylus101) does have a website, http://maximus-dev.com/, and although there's no listed contact information you might try commenting on his latest post.

Three years later I'm really kicking myself for not repacking the archive.

4. getaman
    OP

Newcomer getaman Member

United States
    Alright, I got in touch with sylus101 and apparently it was still uploaded (the gifs) on his webpage. I got permission to post it here but he could not promise to keep it up in case Wizards claim the copyright, etc.

http://maximus-dev.com/images/projmtg/projmtg_fat.zip