Hacking MadWorld disc error

aperfectenemy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
First of all, pardon me for being a noob, lol. anyways, I got this wii from malaysia, and its korean made but modded to NTSC-U.

firmware 4.1U, HBC 1.03 and i've got a NeoGamma r7 Backup loader and a Wii SoftChip Loader.

All the NTSC and PAL games run just fine with my wii, the only problem is the MADWORLD game. when ever i try to load this game, it gives me this disc error text in a black screen.

i've tried the instructions for both PAL and NTSC discs, as sometimes people put wrong labels on the discs, lol.

P/s: yes i've already googled it!

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to give the obvious, but are you sure you've tried to enable fix 002? Additionally, I can't say for MadWorld, but some games simply don't work cross-region -- is it a NTSC-U versioned game?

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there buddy,

If you already googled, you might have found out that the game may require you to load an .dol for it to work.

There are guides on this web site. This may help you out, or you may have iso issues, try what i said first.

Wynd

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MadWorld doesn't require alt.dol settings. Like Ethereal said, it does require the fix 002 setting.

aperfectenemy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
@Etehreal: well ya i'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U.. @KiiNG: well should it be "anit error 002 fox-enabled" or "anit error 002 fox-disabled" ? i tried both, it keeps saying could not read blah blah..~!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E