MadWorld disc error

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by aperfectenemy, Sep 21, 2009.

Sep 21, 2009

MadWorld disc error by aperfectenemy at 3:52 AM (726 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. aperfectenemy
    OP

Newcomer aperfectenemy Newbie

Bangladesh
    First of all, pardon me for being a noob, lol. anyways, I got this wii from malaysia, and its korean made but modded to NTSC-U.

firmware 4.1U, HBC 1.03 and i've got a NeoGamma r7 Backup loader and a Wii SoftChip Loader.

All the NTSC and PAL games run just fine with my wii, the only problem is the MADWORLD game. when ever i try to load this game, it gives me this disc error text in a black screen.

i've tried the instructions for both PAL and NTSC discs, as sometimes people put wrong labels on the discs, lol.

P/s: yes i've already googled it!

2. EtherealX

Member EtherealX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not to give the obvious, but are you sure you've tried to enable fix 002? Additionally, I can't say for MadWorld, but some games simply don't work cross-region -- is it a NTSC-U versioned game?

3. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well there buddy,

If you already googled, you might have found out that the game may require you to load an .dol for it to work.

There are guides on this web site. This may help you out, or you may have iso issues, try what i said first.

Wynd

4. KiiNG

Member KiiNG GBAtemp Regular

United States
    MadWorld doesn't require alt.dol settings. Like Ethereal said, it does require the fix 002 setting.

5. aperfectenemy
    OP

Newcomer aperfectenemy Newbie

Bangladesh
    @Etehreal: well ya i'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U.. @KiiNG: well should it be "anit error 002 fox-enabled" or "anit error 002 fox-disabled" ? i tried both, it keeps saying could not read blah blah..~!