ROM Hack Made shiny pokemon with cheat, now not finding shiny pokemon.

Kevcr95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have pokemon OR on my 3ds with cfw and i used pkhex to make a pokemon shiny and it seems like now i can't find shinies i dont know if its possible but It's been over a week trying and no shinies at all

Sorry for the bad english

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i have been playing pokemon for years, i have never encountered a 'real' shiny (as in not via poketracer or red gyarados) - so, lol don't worry...

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, I've played every main Pokemon game and I've only ever caught two shinies in the wild. A roselia in pokemon y and a duskull in pokemon emerald. I used a pokeradar to chain the roselia so I wouldn't really count that one.

I think you're fine, but you could try chaining to be sure.

Reactions: cearp

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have pokemon OR on my 3ds with cfw and i used pkhex to make a pokemon shiny and it seems like now i can't find shinies i dont know if its possible but It's been over a week trying and no shinies at all

Sorry for the bad english

Using PKHeX has nothing to do with your encounter rate with shinies lol, it's just your luck, I personally have really good luck with shinies lol

EDIT: Also, having the Shiny Charm would really up your chances to get shinies :P

Reactions: Lacius

Kevcr95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know that random encounters are very rare I tried dexnav horde and chain fishing but i guess its just bad luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +2