Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Congratulations!
Your reward order has been placed.

Reward: Reversible Pouch (Blue/Gray)

Coins Redeemed: 250

Order #: 7279684

Reward orders are usually shipped within 1 week from the date ordered. During the Holidays or other busy periods, orders may take 2-4 weeks to be shipped. You will receive an email when your order has been processed and shipped.

Click Reward Order Inquiry on your Club Nintendo home page to view your order status. Please allow 30 minutes for the order to appear in your Club Nintendo account.
Used all my leftover points--along with some new ones from Brain Age 2, Pokemon Black, and 15 post play surveys--and I got an awesome pouch to show for it. Hope it gets here within two weeks, cuz I need somewhere to store my 3DS safely!

epicCreations.or

OP
Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
its not impact resistant which is about as useful as the pouch that came with the psp
I don't care about impact. It'll just prevent me from sliding the 3DS across a surface and scratching it up. Plus it looks fancy.
tongue.gif

Z

Zorua

Looks ugly....

I have the required amount of coins for Game and Watch: Ball and I'll be getting that.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
its not impact resistant which is about as useful as the pouch that came with the psp
Impact resistant? People just need to be more careful not to drop their expensive electronics. Useful as the pouch that came with the PSP? So you mean extremely useful since the PSP doesn't have a clamshell design and can easily be prone to scratches while in your pocket?

I'm debating getting one...but I wonder if I'll really want that G&W soon...

I don't see why it looks ugly...it's a pouch with a pretty normal color...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seraph said:
Joe88 said:
Impact resistant? People just need to be more careful not to drop their expensive electronics.
Useful as the pouch that came with the PSP? So you mean extremely useful since the PSP doesn't have a clamshell design and can easily be prone to scratches while in your pocket?
useful as extremely inadequate to actually protecting the system, as many people learned the hard way after putting it in there pocket, or putting it in their book bag
though its probably more resistance then this cloth pouch since it was foam even though its fairly thin

anyway I didnt mess around with such cheap and useless cases
I have a PGP for my PSP, and one of those hard rubber cases for my DSL

epicCreations.or

OP
Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
I got an email:
QUOTE said:
Hello MICAH,

We wanted to let you know that your reward order has been shipped.

Your reward order was shipped via US Mail and will take 4-10 business
days for delivery.

Please visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/statuscheck.jsp to
track the status of your order.

You may also visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp
to view answers to reward order questions.

We hope you enjoy your Club Nintendo reward!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department
Looks like it was shipped, so cool. I live on an island in the middle of the f*cking ocean, though, so it might take a while. Oh well.

Seraph said:
Joe88 said:
Impact resistant? People just need to be more careful not to drop their expensive electronics. Useful as the pouch that came with the PSP? So you mean extremely useful since the PSP doesn't have a clamshell design and can easily be prone to scratches while in your pocket?

I'm debating getting one...but I wonder if I'll really want that G&W soon...

I don't see why it looks ugly...it's a pouch with a pretty normal color...
I agree. Also, it fleeps inside out to turn white/silvery too.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Joe88 said:
Seraph said:
Joe88 said:
Impact resistant? People just need to be more careful not to drop their expensive electronics.
Useful as the pouch that came with the PSP? So you mean extremely useful since the PSP doesn't have a clamshell design and can easily be prone to scratches while in your pocket?
useful as extremely inadequate to actually protecting the system, as many people learned the hard way after putting it in there pocket Okay, only if you wear supertight nut hugger jeans, or decide to fuck around on a jungle gym. I used to shove my DS in my pocket all the time, same with my PSP, both had a similar cloth pouch, and they suited me just fine., or putting it in their book bag Most book bags have more than one compartment. Unless you toss around your bookbag like there ISNT a DS/3DS in your book bag, you should be fine
though its probably more resistance then this cloth pouch since it was foam even though its fairly thin

anyway I didnt mess around with such cheap and useless cases
I have a PGP for my PSP, and one of those hard rubber cases for my DSL

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nice

although i dont like putting stuff in pouches then putting it in my pocket

feels weird

although it will be nice if i decide to throw one of my ds in a bag

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol