Hacking M3Sakura Ver1.45 X Edition Released

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Topic

http://handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

1. Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of the third edition of cherry blossoms and the M3 System v1.44 X original system v4.7 X)
1. To increase the filename extension *. dsi game and the corresponding operation of the display settings to support treatment;
2. To amend part of the DSi / NDS game icons common problems;
3. Using M3DS Real System v4.7a X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real System v4.7a X the same as original.

Original system to run the game engine updates v4.7a X Report:
1. The amendment, "4527 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (U.S.)" in 4GB and higher capacity SDHC card is not running properly on the issue;
2. Amendment, "4544 - The Legend of Zelda soul trajectory (Europe)" in the 4GB and higher capacity SDHC card is not running properly on the issue;
* 4527,4544 archive specification has been changed to 1MB, if the past 512KB archived data will continue to retain the use of, or they will re-establish an archive 1MB
3. Solve the "4547 - Lovely Pets Dog Talent Show (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
4. Solve the "4550 - Skating Figure Skating Princess heartbeat (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
5. Solve the "4551 - most on the ultra-popular chairman of the town of Magic Makeovers MM (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
6. Solve the "4554 - Combat Top steel war gave birth to soul explosion! Computer Pegasus (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4555 - Leisure Series 2980 pet dog (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
8. Solve the "4556 - Leisure Series 2980 Pet Horse (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
9. Solve the "4557 - Leisure Series 2980 pet monkey (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
10. Solve the "4558 - Truck Cellular (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
11. Solve the "4561 - limit prolapse 9 hours 9 9 Gate (Japan)" to avoid problems and code responses to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly issues;
12. Solve the "4572 - Nintendo Chupin lyrics Games (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and normal use can not be immediately archived issues;
13. Solve the "4579 - penguins have a special edition of the Penguin No.1 Award (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Schweet, I'll update the download as soon as I finish drafting up the new M3 Sakura Mini-Guide
smile.gif

BlindGuard

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I just updated my card from 1.44 to the new 1.45 but something seems to be changed on the savegames
frown.gif

Everytime I want to start a game it tells me that the savegame isn't compatible and I have to convert it. Well... I trusted the Tool and let it convert my Chocobo Tales Savegame. Now its BROKEN!
frown.gif
(Damn, I shouldn't trust such stuff and backup BEFORE doing such things
wink.gif
)

Any Idea how to convert the old sav to the new format without the risk of losing it? (for the savs that aren't lost yet
wink.gif
)

THX,
BG

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, it seems to me that something is seriously broken in this revision of Sakura.

Everytime I try to start Spirit Tracks (clean ROM), I get asked to recreate the save file or else the game won't start. The problem is that the existing progress will be LOST and, what is even worse, the next time you want to play you get asked AGAIN, even if you did let Sakura create a new save file. As if this was not already the worst, this problem happens with ALL games.

My recommendation: DO NOT USE 1.45 AT ALL, unless this issue gets figured out. Luckily, I did make a backup of all my save files beforehand. You should always do too before upgrading a device of any kind.

At the least, it can now create a save for Spirit Tracks that enables the game to save and start.

BlindGuard

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmmm...

I think you're right. I am totally satisfactioned with 1.44 ONLY RTS sucks (freezing when loading game). That point isn't fixed in 1.45 so I think I will stay with 1.44.

Well... I got the M3i Zero only for 4 days. So maybe I will miss something else soon, but at the moment I'm glad that I can play everything ^^ RTS would be very nice, but that can wait
biggrin.gif

THX,
BG

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you would think after the 1.44 3rd mess up they would test this ver thoroughly :facepalm:

come on m3 team get it togther
you started slipping up after rtg was implemented

d3co

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
meh, I tried 1.45 and whenever I try to boot a game or get to its settings the cart hangs and I can't do anything.. This sucks
hate2.gif

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Way to go M3!!! From the time you decided to make and support multiple cards, every day passing is a a new downfall for your support. Now even the clones will work better.
Sorry but that's enough 2 continuous releases and both of them not even f$#&n' tested before release. We paid one expensive piece of s%^t. I regret sometimes not getting an AK2i

cubicjack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KamuiX said:
Way to go M3!!! From the time you decided to make and support multiple cards, every day passing is a a new downfall for your support. Now even the clones will work better.
Sorry but that's enough 2 continuous releases and both of them not even f$#&n' tested before release. We paid one expensive piece of s%^t. I regret sometimes not getting an AK2i
I feel ya. I'm regret that I chose an M3i0 instead of an AK2i. The next time I'm getting a flashcart for whatever reason, it definitely won't be an M3. They have disappointed me in a lot of ways already.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, you do have to give them some credit. They're really quick with updates--perhaps a little too quick.

They do listen to suggestions and implement them into the firmware. I just wish they were more careful with their updated releases. In the 20+ revision history of Sakura, this is the first time they've failed like this.

I gotta admit, though, that 2 fails in a row is pretty bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal...