Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

Trophies
XP
Country
just change the file ext to .sav. You can also remove the .iso files, it won't need it anymore. Although, there are some games that need sram patching to run smoothly, like minish cap.

Also, this might already have been asked but.. any news on when the official sakura_eng would come out? I don't mean to be ungrateful but I'm kinda worried that if the hacking would go on, the official team would drop "official" support and leave it to tempers to fend for their own.. =(

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
2002120141 said:
Also, this might already have been asked but.. any news on when the official sakura_eng would come out? I don't mean to be ungrateful but I'm kinda worried that if the hacking would go on, the official team would drop "official" support and leave it to tempers to fend for their own.. =(

Don't think they've released a release date (correct me if I'm wrong)

FlyRider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FlyRider said:
thedicemaster said:
it somehow seems to depend on the original encoding.
i had problems with a movie, small video(but not audio) freezes and not being able to "search"(converting problem, not media player problem!)
but when i converted it to a different encoding first it fixed the freezing, as well as the search function(search worked very fast using a divx/mp3 AVI file as source)

Ok, so what kind of encoding should I use then? Did you use BatchDPG and if so, how did you set it up?

Also, should it be possible to search through a 20 fps fullscren video with 128 kbps audio without any issues?

Oh now I see what you mean. :-) I'm tired and my head's not working.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
2002120141 said:
That's what I'm worried about... =(
Theres nothing to worry bout
wink.gif

The M3-Team will release it on time, they will do it when they feel that the firmware is stable enough, well my gues.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nori2nori said:
Sorry, I might have made a mistake. I'll analyze and check it again. ?
unsure.gif
I tried the simple edit already on SP1. The stuff you are replacing, the functions have changed quite a bit and I think there is additional/new one that is quite different in the SP file. In 111 there are 15 functions that call "cardcmd" and in 111SP1 there are 24 - I'm pretty sure all the new ones aren't strictly for the single game fix/patch (it's my theory there are per game cheatcode/fixes that include a region check, which is why there are so many instances of the checks), and I can't be certain they haven't coded an additional "cardcmd" function that I haven't seen. I stopped looking though, as supposedly iamanobody is doing it.

D

Deleted User

I converted a couple of avi files (anime) to dgp with batchdpg. I set it to the highest quality it would allow. Sakura played the videos flawlessly, with very fast searching. Almost instantly. I am using a Kingston Japanese 4gb sdhc class 4 card. I wonder if your card speed has something to do with the seeking being slow.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlyRider said:
thedicemaster said:
i had problems with a movie, small video(but not audio) freezes and not being able to "search"(converting problem, not media player problem!)
but when i converted it to a different encoding first it fixed the freezing, as well as the search function(search worked very fast using a divx/mp3 AVI file as source)

Ok, so what kind of encoding should I use then? Did you use BatchDPG and if so, how did you set it up?

Also, should it be possible to search through a 20 fps fullscren video with 128 kbps audio without any issues?
I have several videos encoded at High profile at 224 kpbs, 24 fps and 128 kpbs audio with BatchDPG 1.60 in widescreen and fullscreen resolutions. I can seek through them as fast as I want without any resulting lag. What class is your MicroSD card?

FlyRider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AXYPB said:
FlyRider said:
thedicemaster said:

I have several videos encoded at High profile at 224 kpbs, 24 fps and 128 kpbs audio with BatchDPG 1.60 in widescreen and fullscreen resolutions. I can seek through them as fast as I want without any resulting lag. What class is your MicroSD card?

It's a SanDisk 6 GB micro SD HC. Could you tell me what settings you use? Is the source file encoding DivX?

(Maybe this is starting to get off topic of this thread)

FlyRider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just converted a DivX file to dpg with 20 fps and searching works fine. Seems like it really has to do with the source file.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My source files are all XviD-encoded at various qualities. I also have FFDshow installed in lieu of an official XviD codec.

It may also be worth mentioning that I encoded them with one or two passes, but lately I've been using only one-pass because I find that two-pass is a waste of time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8