Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i hate how news gets overinflated. m3 sakura will just be all hype until the 2nd week. chill out guys, its just a different firmware wit some tweaks. and from wat ive been hearing...its not all that
unsure.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its somewhat of big news because its such a significant improvement interface-wise over the original M3 Real loader. Everything considered, I'd still probably choose the other carts though.

On the subject of uploading skins here, I'll go see if I can have a dedicated sub-section for Sakura skins created.

Geo411m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my first skin for Sakura. It's called Exultation.

[2583]Exultation.png

It can be downloaded here. Let me know what you guys think.

Special THANKS go to Mercanary96, without his PSD_Files I would have given up on this.

Geo411m...

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mastermanna123 said:
i hate how news gets overinflated. m3 sakura will just be all hype until the 2nd week. chill out guys, its just a different firmware wit some tweaks. and from wat ive been hearing...its not all that
unsure.gif
Firmware hacks are nothing new (confirm?) but this is monumental. Not only does it give new life to a card with a shady-at-best loader, but it just looks so pretty while actually being able to do stuff. I agree with you that it'll blow over eventually, but this is a huge leap over the stock firmware and I'm loving the big transition.

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gangsterboi said:
I'll post a pic of the ones i got, just wait a sec....

there they are.

I don't know if they blank with the new 5 Japanese released skins because i can't use sakura... (no support for g6 yet). I wish someone could hack it for it... Maybe iamnobody could do it.

Really offopic- it seams the button i made for my sig (now loading thanks to everyone at gbatemp) is in almost everyones now. I guess people want to promote the hack.

Ahh now I found these pictures. they are only in the 1.1X firmware and don't appear in the original packs from m3sakura.jp, because the official m3 sakura doesn't play any nds roms and thus doesn't need these errors. If Densetsu3000 or anyone else could translate it i would update my skins.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
mercenary96 said:
gangsterboi said:
I'll post a pic of the ones i got, just wait a sec....

there they are.

I don't know if they blank with the new 5 Japanese released skins because i can't use sakura... (no support for g6 yet). I wish someone could hack it for it... Maybe iamnobody could do it.

Really offopic- it seams the button i made for my sig (now loading thanks to everyone at gbatemp) is in almost everyones now. I guess people want to promote the hack.

Ahh now I found these pictures. they are only in the 1.1X firmware and don't appear in the original packs from m3sakura.jp, because the official m3 sakura doesn't play any nds roms and thus doesn't need these errors. If Densetsu3000 or anyone else could translate it i would update my skins.
I have already translated these images, and they are in the skin that Toni Plutonij and NeoGunKuruma worked together on.

I have uploaded all of my translation files on the M3 Sakura FAQ. It includes the translations to the two screens above. Feel free to download and use the files for making your own skins.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Alrite, this is the first time I have tried out Sakura, I wanted to wait until the english release but anywayz..

Looks quite gud, very smooth menu as all the people said
grog.gif

GBA loading is much faster than before, quite noticeable, but havent noticed any improvement of loading NDS games, maybe cuz its at the early stage.
Thanks guys for the translations and etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described