Hacking M3Sakura Homebrew image problem!!!!!!!

wilsonramal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I've always have this problem with Touchpod, but never on M3 Sakura.

It didn't happen to me with the unofficial sakura versions, now it happens to me with the official release
frown.gif
:

Homebrew Thumbnail images:

347wo5y.jpg
It makes it look like a damaged file...

Do you have this problem???

This only happens with hombrew apps wich have no thumbnail image like flickbook ,but on M3 sakura unofficial versions u could see a default homebrew app image. Now with the official release , it shows that weird disordered pixels.
wtf.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Couldn't tell you what it is, but it happened to me too, even to some extent in Sakura 1.12+1/a and iTouchDS. Doesn't seem to hurt anything at all, so there's no real point in worrying about it.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
m3sakura now uses a different core for loading NDS files.
the new core is based on touchpod for better homebrew compatibility, but also comes with 1 "bug":
it will always load the icon from the .nds, if there is none it will construct one using whatever data there is where an icon should be, creating those weird images.

wilsonramal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I see.. I tried Romer but after injecting the icon to Flickbook, I get two white screens on sakura, but it works with Touchpod
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...