Hacking m3izero stopped working after DS shop forced firmware upgrade

ilovedsi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I got a new DSI, and a M3i Zero card. Everything was working fine for 2 weeks, from the m3 card, and was able to run all games and apps.

I wanted to download the web browser through the ds shop. When trying to connect the ds shop, it said in order to shop online, I need to get firmware update. After these updates, when I click on the M3 adapter icon it gives error message:
"An error has occurred. Press and hold the power button to turn the system off. Pleas see DSI operations manual for help troubleshooting."

Any idea, if these recent DS firmware updates not compatible with the M3 system. I have the M3 system latest, as just prepared the card couple of weeks ago.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.4u DSi update blocks the M3i from booting up

M3 team said they are working on a fix, it should be out very soon, so sit tight
theres nothing you can do right now to get it to work until the update rolls out

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
The update can be downloaded from here. This will make the M3i Zero work on a 1.4 DSi but it turns the image and game title to Danny Phantom, just like the Acekard update.

Zhar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
thedeath said:
raing3 said:
The update can be downloaded from here. This will make the M3i Zero work on a 1.4 DSi but it turns the image and game title to Danny Phantom, just like the Acekard update.

Can u show us your source for this file ? Afaik there is NO offical new core out yet. HandHeldSources dont have anything yet.

-Death
I just used that to update my card with, works like a charm.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its officially released now its on the m3i forum and handheld sources it was just slow being added there
smile.gif

edit information has still not been updated on handheld sources but has on http://ndsnow.co.cc/
smile.gif

its also on this forum and in this forums downloads
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1