Hacking M3I zero won't work on ds lite (flashed and works on DSI)

kenio8185

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, plain and simple. I have an m3i zero, it is flashed, and works nicely on my dsi. However, it won't work on my ds lite. When I turn on the lite, I see the danny phantom game (which is about right) and then I go to it, and it just gives me a white screen. I tested the ds lite with my acekard 2i, and it worked fine. Tested the m3i zero on my dsi, and it worked fine. However, the m3i zero won't work on the ds lite. Any suggestions?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I know on DSLite there's a problem with 'contact issues' with flashcards (Although it's usually the Acekard that normally has this problem)

Have you tried the 'Card trick' (small thin card behind the contacts & Flashcard case - to 'push' the contacts closer together) just in case you have such a problem with the M3i
Can you try it on a Friends DSLite ??

bennyheartless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar problem where the card works pretty much all the time on my ds lite, but when I put it in my dsi XL, sometimes I get a black screen or "no sd card detected." I have a few strips from a laminated brochure behind the contacts to help with issues, but I still get it about 25-30% of the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1