M3I zero won't work on ds lite (flashed and works on DSI)

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by kenio8185, Aug 12, 2010.

1. kenio8185
    OP

Member kenio8185 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Ok, plain and simple. I have an m3i zero, it is flashed, and works nicely on my dsi. However, it won't work on my ds lite. When I turn on the lite, I see the danny phantom game (which is about right) and then I go to it, and it just gives me a white screen. I tested the ds lite with my acekard 2i, and it worked fine. Tested the m3i zero on my dsi, and it worked fine. However, the m3i zero won't work on the ds lite. Any suggestions?

2. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    The only problem I have had is when I hid the system menu, with it unhidden it worked fine - with it hidden it locked up.

3. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    I know on DSLite there's a problem with 'contact issues' with flashcards (Although it's usually the Acekard that normally has this problem)

Have you tried the 'Card trick' (small thin card behind the contacts & Flashcard case - to 'push' the contacts closer together) just in case you have such a problem with the M3i
    Can you try it on a Friends DSLite ??

4. bennyheartless

Newcomer bennyheartless Member

United States
    I have a similar problem where the card works pretty much all the time on my ds lite, but when I put it in my dsi XL, sometimes I get a black screen or "no sd card detected." I have a few strips from a laminated brochure behind the contacts to help with issues, but I still get it about 25-30% of the time.