Hacking m3i zero solid red light

cycle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got my m3i zero. tried to update the f_core thingy with everything in its place as it should be.
i get a solid red light. the card is not compatible with my dsi.

i really don't know what to do. anyone else got this?

misterion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I had trouble at first,too. it worked with me only when I formatted the microsd card and had the fcore.dat only on it. Please try it and report. Best luck

cjm187

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same, i was getting the solid red light that was driving me nuts i tried a zillion things and nothing worked. Tried another card that was reformatted and it worked like a charm.

cycle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omfg...

yes, i got it to work.

let me go over the things i did that are related to the solution.
the microsd card was initially formatted as fat 16. i have a mac..so i used disk utility to simply format it to fat 32.
didn't work. (constant red light)

next i formatted it again to fat 32 in windows 7.
didn't work. (constant red light)

i gave up.

now i tried it again. i used disk utility in mac os x to create a single fat 32 partition with the option master boot record.

WORKS!
yaynds.gif

thx for encouraging me guys!!

kimmie04

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I've just gotten my M3i Zero, i followed all the steps into setting it up. Yet when i plug it in to update, i get a soild red light. Ive formatted the card 3 times FAT32, ive tried just having the F_CORE.DAT file on there and all i get is the red freaking light!! Im slightly going mad with it not working, i have two SD cards and both get the soild red light. Any Help??
unsure.gif

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
kimmie04 said:
Hi,

I've just gotten my M3i Zero, i followed all the steps into setting it up. Yet when i plug it in to update, i get a soild red light. Ive formatted the card 3 times FAT32, ive tried just having the F_CORE.DAT file on there and all i get is the red freaking light!! Im slightly going mad with it not working, i have two SD cards and both get the soild red light. Any Help?? :unsure:
Have you tried using another Microsd?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1