Hacking M3i Zero (Sakura) and Real Time Save issues

sbeltz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The M3i Zero is my first flash cart and it works great. However i'm having an issue with the sakura system and RTS. I have flashed correctly and am using the latest sakura software. So... I use the real time save for games like FF3 and Chrono Trigger 5. After a save and a load - the screen goes blank when I get to certain parts of the game later on. It's frustrating and I'm thinking I might have to just use the regular save slots in the actual game (if that's possible) instead of RTS. Let me know what you think on this. Thanks!

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
You should always use the save slots in a game, RTS is not a replacement for that. Fine if you want to use RTS along side your regular saves. Also I think the Sakura RTS is still a bit buggy because it recently came out. Just wait a bit for the later updates or try using the Touchpod/iTouch firmware on the iSakuReal triple booter for RTS.

sbeltz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I figured i'd have to do it that way. I know the RTS generates some files in my roms directory. Does sakura save the normal in game saves differently than RTS? I mean, where does the normal in game save go - on the internal memory of the DSi? Just wondering how they differ in that regards...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo