Hacking m3i zero microsdhc card reader

InterestingFool

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my m3i zero in today, and I am stumped about how to use the card reader. My microsdhc won't fit inside the blue part, and this is really frustrating me (I wanna play!!!)
frown.gif

can anyone help me with how to use this darn thing?

InterestingFool

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay turns out my card reader is defunct... the slot is too small for me to fit it in... I just broke my micro sdhc trying to do it ): but I'm not gonna ship it back to China just to get a new one lol so I'll just buy one from amazon.... oh and a new sdhc card

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks.... the M3 MSD reader that came with mine is one I use regularly. Also note that the M3 reader: The MSD does NOT go in all the way. It's supposed to be like that.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
m3 cards always come with bad readers.
mine had the same problem(slot being too small)
and the one that came with my m3real messed up my microSD far enough to crash windows.

it's always best to get a microSD reader from a well known microSD brand(usually those that come with a microSD should be good)

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah...those little readers(pictured below) that look like sandisk mobile mates are complete garbage, I had one and the slot broke inside so my microsd would go all the way in and it wouldn't read! A terrible design! Luckily My other m3's had come with the little black brick which work awesome so I had no need for the little bruised piece of garbage.

m3cardreader1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh