M3i Zero announced

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be interesting to see how this flash cart holds up against the rest. I for one have never used M3 so I don't know how reliable they are, I do here they are one of the better cards to have.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Neither have I used a m3 product but its nice to try new things I guess. Personally the acekard will still be my favorite.
tongue.gif

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If the homebrew compatibility is going to be better then acekard2i, I'm also going to switch over. There are some apps not running very well on acekard2i -> dskiosk, dsftp all with fat errors.

Nintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sweet!

I don't have a DSi yet, but this seems to be a promising card with it being fully upgradeable. Looking forward to reading more details on this one and reviews once it's released.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will this cart support homebrews?
if not i don't think im gonna get it... ill just wait for a cart that supports games and homebrews (unless there is already one?)

Nerdii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Escape said:
if not i don't think im gonna get it... ill just wait for a cart that supports games and homebrews (unless there is already one?)

1. You are a retard if you think that!

and

2. EVERY FLASHCART SUPPORTS GAMES AND HOMEBREW!!!

Although, some don't have very good compatibility!

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nerdii said:
Escape said:

1. You are a retard if you think that!

and

2. EVERY FLASHCART SUPPORTS GAMES AND HOMEBREW!!!

Although, some don't have very good compatibility!

OK

1. don't insult

and

2. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!

guess im not updated enough xD

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
Just like the Supercard DS ONEi and the EZ Flash Vi, everything on the M3i Zero is upgradeable. Should Nintendo decide to introduce measures to block flash carts in a future DSi firmware update, pending a possible work around, you'll be able to update your M3i Zero to tackle any new protection.
Don't forget the EZVi which can update also its bootstrap/bootloader, firmware and kernel.
wink.gif

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Escape said:

It will (as 'all' other cards) suport homebrew. i think it will have auto dldi patching like the m3 real. if it not suport games i am very suprised; almost certanly it will suport both games and homebrew. “all” flashcard suports games and homebrew, why shouldent this. it will also suport sakura wich is an alternate firmware. sakura does plays games and homebrew
yaynds.gif

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
Mbmax said:
shaunj66 said:
Just like the Supercard DS ONEi and the EZ Flash Vi, everything on the M3i Zero is upgradeable. Should Nintendo decide to introduce measures to block flash carts in a future DSi firmware update, pending a possible work around, you'll be able to update your M3i Zero to tackle any new protection.
Don't forget the EZVi which can update also its bootstrap/bootloader, firmware and kernel.
wink.gif

Ok

I alway wondered how the upgrade system worked in The EZ5i, it Has no usb card upgrader ? also if a DSi card has an extra chip that activates the DSi function an update wont help would it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM