M3i Zero 1.4 firmware fix coming soon

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
DarthTheufel said:
KamuiX said:
Let's hope that we won't see the same fake release dates as the ones we saw with the m3i zero card (release dates started from april or may i think and finally we got the card in July)

Actually, the lies came and come from the M3i Team. It's not about fake dates, it's about an incompetent, idle and lying team.

There won't be any update today, tomorrow or the day after for you. Live with it and get another card.

Wow you're an idiot M3 sometimes delays and when they do they only delay like once and ussually it's just a few extra days.

Right now M3 products are in the top 3 (since the R4 died) up with the acekard and cyclo. Maybe you should stop bashing on a team that you probably just hate because you're an impatient little kid not getting what he wants.

Do you even have an m3 product? I very much doubt you do, I bet you're just a fanboy of either the cyclo or acekard and trying to get people to hate m3 too. You sir can go away.

Man the m30i is not in the top 3 the ezflash beats it easy, it has far higher build quality, I own a sakura and the ezflash, the Sakura is ok, but not in the top 3.
also the ezflash can play homebrew far better.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Islay said:
DeltaBurnt said:
DarthTheufel said:
KamuiX said:
Let's hope that we won't see the same fake release dates as the ones we saw with the m3i zero card (release dates started from april or may i think and finally we got the card in July)

Actually, the lies came and come from the M3i Team. It's not about fake dates, it's about an incompetent, idle and lying team.

There won't be any update today, tomorrow or the day after for you. Live with it and get another card.

Wow you're an idiot M3 sometimes delays and when they do they only delay like once and ussually it's just a few extra days.

Right now M3 products are in the top 3 (since the R4 died) up with the acekard and cyclo. Maybe you should stop bashing on a team that you probably just hate because you're an impatient little kid not getting what he wants.

Do you even have an m3 product? I very much doubt you do, I bet you're just a fanboy of either the cyclo or acekard and trying to get people to hate m3 too. You sir can go away.

Man the m30i is not in the top 3 the ezflash beats it easy, it has far higher build quality, I own a sakura and the ezflash, the Sakura is ok, but not in the top 3.

r u ok?
ezflash better than m3
i kno ezflash is a good card but better than m3 ...no i dnt think so
and ur saying that it has better build quality
i had a ezflash vi and it broke the second day i had it for
i got a refund and decided to get ak and that hasnt givin me any problems and now i have both m3 i 0and ak2i and thry havnt given me the slightest of problems so i dont know where ur goin with ez flash being better than m3
ez flash is fricken slow unlike m3 n ak

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
anaxs said:
Islay said:
DeltaBurnt said:
DarthTheufel said:
KamuiX said:

r u ok?
ezflash better than m3
i kno ezflash is a good card but better than m3 ...no i dnt think so
and ur saying that it has better build quality
i had a ezflash vi and it broke the second day i had it for
i got a refund and decided to get ak and that hasnt givin me any problems and now i have both m3 i 0and ak2i and thry havnt given me the slightest of problems so i dont know where ur goin with ez flash being better than m3
ez flash is fricken slow unlike m3 n ak

I give my own test, stamped on the 2, guess which broke, the m3 is made of weak plastic.
before that i tested homebrew on the 2 90% of them error-ed on sakura.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
u dont always have to use sakura
get the dual firmware
its a big advantage for the m3 and u must not car about sppeed cuz ez flash is a snail
anyways touchpod firmware has way better compatibility with hombrew and sakura is mainly used to play games and multimedia so in my eyes m3 is way better but we all have our opinions

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
anaxs said:
u dont always have to use sakura
get the dual firmware
its a big advantage for the m3 and u must not car about sppeed cuz ez flash is a snail
anyways touchpod firmware has way better compatibility with hombrew and sakura is mainly used to play games and multimedia so in my eyes m3 is way better but we all have our opinions

no the 2.0 firmware has made the booting as fast if not faster then the sakura, sakura uses the trick of of a video when staring a back up to make it seem faster xD, longer boot seem sorter with a little animation.
thought the 2.0 cant play videos and requires mood shell.

p.s: I started the duel boot how, how can i switch between them ?

funem

as good as done, last post about it.

jibtser13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whens it coming out im getting impatient
hate2.gif
lol thats what my brother would sound when he finds out its not out yet

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Sakura 1.41 has been out since the 23rd according to HandHeldSources.com The question is why aren't they saying whether it fixes the DSi 1.4 firmware or not. News like this needs to be stamped on a front page in 40-point font at the very top. They just need to do something as simple as typing out whether this firmware update indeed provides a fix or if it's just a stalling tactic and they're really, really confused in the head.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GreenBanana said:
Sakura 1.41 has been out since the 23rd according to HandHeldSources.com The question is why aren't they saying whether it fixes the DSi 1.4 firmware or not. News like this needs to be stamped on a front page in 40-point font at the very top. They just need to do something as simple as typing out whether this firmware update indeed provides a fix or if it's just a stalling tactic and they're really, really confused in the head.

Thats ( Sakura 1.41 ) the OS for the card not the firmware. Think of the update you are waiting for to fix the Nintendo OS update as the bios for your card ( M3 call it the Core ) and Sakura as the opperating system, a bit like windows is to your PC. Without the Core update the DSI will not allow the M3i to run on it. When they patch the core, then the DSi will see the card as a valid card and allow Sakura to run on it, which will then give you your menus etc.....

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
DeltaBurnt said:
DarthTheufel said:
KamuiX said:

As for me Yeah i had M3 Perfect CF with my DS phat, M3 Real with my DS Lite and now M3i Zero with my DSi. I still believe that M3 team has the best products for me. I'm not complaining about the delay. I can wait couple of weeks. I'm complaining for the Fake release dates that the team announce, First for their card and now for their updates. It's idiotic to announce a close release date again and again, just not to have people complaining. Be kind from the start and say i'll release a fix in September,October,November... This dog-cat game ,oo a new release date let's chase/hope after this one, is stupid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated