Hacking M3i Update Coming SOON (NEXT MONDAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
Kobykaan they don't just lock the topics on the forums without saying anything, they say the update will be ready when it's ready and then lock.

Why do they lock it you ask? Probably because the retards who come to the forums saying constantly "Guess what EZ Flash VI got update,

I posted that kinda comment with the intent to stir a response of that they are even working on it ... they still have not confirmed that they are working on it officially on there or anywhere we can only go on hearsay on various sites!

If they had responded to my post with we are currently working on it but may take some time it would of been a suitable answer rather than say we will close every thread that's posted regarding this issue ... its a bit of a cop out by them and makes them look bad like they don't give a crap!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok so they didn't respond to YOUR topic but if you would notice they have in the news at the top of each forum that they're working on it:

QUOTE said:
The DSi firmware 1.4 just has been released ! 4-8-09
Please do not update your console to 1.4 until we find out the solution.
We are working on it .

And also they've already locked a few topics but they replied to them, I mean it's a pretty small forum it's not like gbatemp where it's kinda hard to find specific topics even with search.

I honestly think people are using the forums to bash on the m3 team like they use the whole thing about Obama not wearing a flag pin 24/7 so people won't vote for him. It's f*cking ridiculous, it has nothing to do with the matter at hand, and it's THEIR forum they can do with it as they wish.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
Ok so they didn't respond to YOUR topic but if you would notice they have in the news at the top of each forum that they're working on it:

QUOTE said:
The DSi firmware 1.4 just has been released ! 4-8-09
We are working on it .

1) The first they knew about the 1.4 update/blockage when I reported it on their forum (this is not the original forum btw they changed it due to quick/fast reply not working at all and some other issues and some of those initial first posts were lost!

2) They have only added the We are working on it recently due to the fact i sent them a pm asking them make some kind of announcement!

QUOTE said:
August 16, 2009 @ 1:11 PM
We are working on it.

Repeated post or threads may not be replied please make note of this announcement.

note the date that was posted ...

Now here's a part of my pm to admin please note the date of my pm

August 13, 2009 @ 7:50 PM

We feel disappointed that other card makers have got there first with a release of either new cards like the r4i gold and the EzVi bootstrap loader or even just videos of their progress or an official confirmation statement that they are working on it such as the Acekard team and other teams have done already.

Any kind of indication that the team are currently working on this update on the main handheld sources website or gbalpha website would help calm the situation of users of the Zero feeling left behind in the race to get the updates out there
smile.gif

they tacked on the We are working on it. part on after my PM... along with the whole post being written and posted 3 whole days after my pm asking for a statement/comment!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok you obviously didn't read my post saying the news at the top of each forum about them working on it was posted the 8th and the news on the site was posted at the same time.

And even if your points about the forum is right IT DOES NOT MATTER, it's a forum if you don't like it then use gbatemp honestly judging the m3 team over a forum is retarded like I said it's like the Obama and the flag pin thing it reflects nothing about his goals and plans but people said he wasn't patriotic for not wearing one so they didn't vote for him.

Plus if you didn't know this already they're not good at first hand site management, if you haven't noticed their site doesn't have the downloads for the firmware and it doesn't have any FAQs it's all links to outside sites. Does that mean they suck at updating flashcarts? F*ck no they're good and timely with their fixes they regularly update touchpod with game fixes and update Sakura when new games come out.

AND M3 isn't the only flashcart team that has a pretty bad forum, I mean just look at acekard's forum it's practically all Chinese even though it's linked with the English site.

Anyways this is way off topic, this is about gamekool's announcement not the forums of all the flashcart teams out there.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang it. I was hoping it would come out before 8:00 am central (before I have to go to school
frown.gif
) Anyways I guess waiting isnt so bad either
biggrin.gif
I mean it IS my first day back.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry guys, it won't be out today, but it should be out this week.

seriously though, I can't see how it matters so much. Only a tiny fraction of people actually updated, and and even smaller fraction of them were flash cart users. if you haven't updated yet, you're only missing out on facebook compatibility, and while it's convenient it isnt something to throw a fit over if you dont have it yet.

I'm dissapointed in the time it takes the M3 team too, but let's chill guys...

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iwakura said:
you're only missing out on facebook compatibility, and while it's convenient it isnt something to throw a fit over if you don't have it yet.

The main reason people want the update or at least the access to the DSi store is wanting FLIP BOOK not Facebook!

As its now available as a free download! ..... Added to this for those that have recently got their DSi they will not have the web browser (not fantastic but still good for a quick browse and better than Bunjaloo etc homebrew browsers!)

Also for those that cannot access the shop for that first time they still wont be able to grab their 1000 free DSi points and a couple of DSiware with these points
frown.gif

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
why do the m3 team always cross the deadline?( i can wait a week more but i don't like being dissapointed all the time, like when they say it should be released this monday but it doesn't)

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
iwakura said:
you're only missing out on facebook compatibility, and while it's convenient it isnt something to throw a fit over if you don't have it yet.

The main reason people want the update or at least the access to the DSi store is wanting FLIP BOOK not Facebook!

As its now available as a free download! ..... Added to this for those that have recently got their DSi they will not have the web browser (not fantastic but still good for a quick browse and better than Bunjaloo etc homebrew browsers!)

Also for those that cannot access the shop for that first time they still wont be able to grab their 1000 free DSi points and a couple of DSiware with these points
frown.gif

ahh. I see your point.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
I think you are talking to nonnonnon, that's because technically Monday is over in China, or well, I guess regions of it might still be Monday but I'm pretty sure most of it is Tuesday now.

Yeah at time of this post its almost 2am Tuesday
smile.gif

Although I did say elsewhere the 3rd post into this thread was that I'm not going to hold my breath on it!

Glad I didn't or I would be blue by now
nyanya.gif

Zantom07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Flip Book came out and nobody told me? To be honest, I don't care if they don't bring an update for the next few weeks. I have a lite, so I can still play. Flip Book is not worth the wait.

EDIT: **** Now it won't update due to a ****ing internet error. Way to go Ninty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny