Hacking M3DS Sakura Cheats not Working - Pokemon Platinum - Troubleshooting Pl

jjeangi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Topic speaks for itself...just got the damn thing and I'd like to know how to get cheats working. I tried everything I could lol. I put cheats on always on, I selected the right cheat db, but I just could not get any of the cheats working... This is extremely dissapointing.

Also, another thing that I would like help with is; sometimes when looking at the cheats menu, some of the cheats title description thingies are too long and run off of the page. Is there any way to make them more visible? Will changing the GUI to 1 line help?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
jjeangi said:
Also, another thing that I would like help with is; sometimes when looking at the cheats menu, some of the cheats title description thingies are too long and run off of the page. Is there any way to make them more visible? Will changing the GUI to 1 line help?
That happens on all flashcarts, if you want to separate the long description into multi lines, you'll have to edit it by yourself using r4cce

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...