cm0s

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Fresh new on the M3 web site :

The DSi firmware 1.4 just has been released ! 4-8-09
Currently there are no Flash carts that will work with 1.4 firmware on the DSi.
We are working on it .
Please don’t update your console to 1.4 until we find out the solution.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
joelxxl said:
I already updated:'(

perhaps, they meant that you don't update so that you can still use M3i zero..
But i don't really know what exactly they meant by that.. i mean.. if you update is it all over? goodbye m3i zero? xD idk..

It's a good news i guess considering that they are working on it.. that's good enough update for me...
I just hope they could come up with a solution..

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
joelxxl said:
frown.gif
, I feel for you man.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you think they will release a update M3 and supercard? and is it worth buying the cylos dsi when it comes i heard they add a thing that stops the dsi updates from blocking it.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
joelxxl said:

It shouldn't make any difference (unless you have an acekard2i which need's either the DSi or another DS to run it to be able to update) because the m3i zero draws it's power from the computer meaning it can update without the DSi's ability to run it. So you should be able to update and run it once the workaround comes out. UNLESS in some very rare case they found an exploit that requires you to run your m3i zero and it like updates you DSi's firmware in a special way or to a custom firmware which is very highly unlikely because the flashcart runs in DS mode and not DSi mode.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(samjef11 @ Aug 4 2009, 04:35 AM) Do you think they will release a update M3 and supercard? and is it worth buying the cylos dsi when it comes i heard they add a thing that stops the dsi updates from blocking it.

Alot of carts have that. It's called updatable kernels and bootflash (most cards will have either one or the either but m3i zero has both which makes it easier for it to get around updates), don't be deceived by their fancy words it's just the same thing most DSi flashcarts have if not less.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think if m3i zero is the first to bypass the firmware it'll make alot of money off of that. Alot of people (mainly noobs) will be randomly asking how to get around 1.4 and people will say get the m3i zero.

You can not stop it, assimilation is inevitable. Mwuhahahahaha!

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acekard AlSO!!!

Go to Acekard.com and check out the news section or the main page.

EDIT: This is what it says
Do not update your DSi to 1.4

As all you known please do not update your DSi to 1.4. We're working on it and please be patient. Thanks.

EDIT 2: As we know only 2 flashcarts are making the update which is Acekard and M3i Zero!! Comon Step it up Supercard and Ezflash oh yeh DSTT...

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well u have a computer for face book and if ur parents dont want u on face book then i understand but otherwise it is pointless
and i doubt that some one on this forum doesnt have a computer

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they will also give out those USB thingies for free to all users of the Acekard 2i and they will include it now with the Acekard 2i in the packages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol