Hacking M3 Simply saves to Cyclo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceelo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,633
  • Replies Replies 8

ceelo

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
311
Reaction score
88
Trophies
1
XP
1,496
Country
United States
I just bought me a sweet ass CycloDs (waiting for it to come) but I have a quick question regarding saves and I havnt seen it on the boards (well, the first few pages anyway). Can I just drag and drop my saves from my M3DSSimply or do I need to use some sort of save converter? The reason why I ask is because both carts use .sav format so I wouldnt think I would have to convert. Thanks in advance!
 
The filename extension doesn't matter. The R4/M3 Simply and the Cyclo Evo use 512KB raw saves, so they can use save files from each other, or any other flashcart that uses raw 512KB save files.
 
I made same change: from R4 to CycloDS, and all my old SAV files work fine in the new one.
No need to convert them.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted