m3 simply , question about micro sd

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by azotyp, Jul 16, 2007.

1. azotyp
    OP

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    I have littie question about m3 simply , (sorry but i must ask it , cose im 100% green) , will it work with 4 GB micro sd (like kingston) ?

2. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    if its SDHC then it wont
    I dont think it will work...there are some nonSDHC microsd that are 4 gig apparently but ive never seen them
    2gigs work fine

3. fyww611

fyww611 Banned

Banned
    Aug 13, 2007
    United States
    I don't think so. possibly, it only can work with 2GB card. I order mine at digimartz.com for testing, no problem. you can try.

4. pootman

pootman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2007
    It should work, but as far as I know, Kingston don't have a 4GB card, so I'd be wary of fakes if you're offered one.

Like xcalibur says, you never see them.

5. Shebang

Shebang GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2007
    Belgium
    The shops around here are advising *against* 4 GB cards. Users in another forum report "reliable" crashes and generally complain that the card is not usable. Talk about money more wisely invested elsewhere.

Use 2 x 2GB, it is cheaper anyway.

Shebang

6. PrinceIcee

PrinceIcee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2007
    United States
    4 gb micro sd's are fake. with modern tech, there's no way to fit that much memory on a small chip like a micro sd. go with a 2 gig kingston or sandisk. they work fine

7. PrinceIcee

PrinceIcee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2007
    United States
    4 gb micro sd's are fake. with modern tech, there's no way to fit that much memory on a small chip like a micro sd. go with a 2 gig kingston or sandisk. they work fine

8. 1337rice

1337rice Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2007
    United States
    youre quite wrong actually...Samsung is releasing 8gb microSD (HC version of course) in January 2008, maybe you're just slow

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice