Hacking m3 sakura on Supercard DS One

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually got the Sakura firmware to work, now I am wondering, is there any way to boot .nds files on it, I heard its limited to 2mb files, anyway to break that limit? or has no one pursued it?

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, this isn't GameFaqs. Don't bump your posts. It gets really annoying if too many people do it.

With that being said, the DLDI M3 Sakura can't boot NDS files. At the time, it was used as a media player for anyone who wanted an alternative to Moonshell, but now with the release of Moonshell 2.0, the DLDI M3 Sakura is no longer needed. You might as well just delete it off your cart.

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
First of all, this isn't GameFaqs. Don't bump your posts. It gets really annoying if too many people do it.

With that being said, the DLDI M3 Sakura can't boot NDS files. At the time, it was used as a media player for anyone who wanted an alternative to Moonshell, but now with the release of Moonshell 2.0, the DLDI M3 Sakura is no longer needed. You might as well just delete it off your cart.
Ah, alright, I just like its nice interface, I'll check out moonshell 2.0, thanks, and sorry for bumping, I'll keep that in mind next time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-