OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nephiel said:
FWIW, I've been trying DSLinux on a M3 Real with Sakura 1.42, and a M3 Perfect Lite for the extra RAM.

Under Sakura, DSLinux will not boot if launched with A (results in white screens). It must be started with X, Y, or a long tap with the stylus. Dragging the entry to the left, as if to open the options screen, also launches it.
DSLinux will only register 16MB of RAM when booted under Sakura. It can be checked using the "free" command. This bothers me a lot, since the M3 Lite cart has 32MB.

Under Touchpod, booting DSLinux via the Card menu (the third icon) shows two options: boot homebrew from Slot-1 or from Slot-2. Both of them work, but if you choose Slot-2, "free" will report 16MB of RAM, like Sakura; whereas if you choose Slot-1, "free" will report the right amount, 32MB.

Is there a way to choose between Slot-1 and Slot-2 when launching homebrew from within Sakura, as there is in Touchpod?
As far as I know, there isn't. However, I'll look into it.

ranglechen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Lots of reports say they still don't load .nds homebrew/ROMs.

Same halt message as beta. Looks like it's a bust, all eye candy no support.

Sykes19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, about DScent, it needs to be patched to at least 1.4a. Version 1.5 works, but it's not required. You mentioned in your notes that you didn't know which, so I was just clarifying
wink.gif
Also note that if you patch directly to 1.5 from 1.0, it will cause many bugs to come up, and really screw up how the game runs. So I recommend just patching to 1.4a.

S

sumarth

wheel ds 2 doesnt work from sakura, but it does work when i load it from DSOrganize

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Innocence works just fine on the newest Sakura, nothing happened to my files whatsoever - only when I pressed the Select button (no idea what it should do) the DS turns off, otherwise if the whole game is just one keyboard, then it works fine. But I do recommend to backup your files first.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLg85Bwkfmo