Hacking m3 real

kidkawaii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i recently purchased a m3 real perfect bundle - figured i'd rather have the added options and not use them versus want to use the features of the expansion pack/rumble and not have them.

my problem: ALL the websites and resources ive read have stated that the m3 is compatible with both the NDS & NDSL where as when the package arrived it was clearly made only for the NDSL

my question: what the hell am i supposed to do with these useless 30$ pieces of plastic? how can i use the m3 to play NDS games without an expansion pack?

should i just return the bundle and exchange it for...? (suggestions?)

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There aren't any NDS games that require the expansion pack. The M3 Real should work fine on its own.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the M3 itself is compatible with both.
and i believe resellers are supposed to state that the option packs are lite-only.

if you have a DS/GBA-screwdriver and a GBA card you're willing to sacrifice you can "transplant" the inside of the option packs.
there are people who got their m3 option packs to work on a phat DS like that.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
If that doesnt work..using an old M3 MiniSD does the trick, it gets recognized by the M3Real. (You dont have to put a MiniSD in it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1