m3 real

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by kidkawaii, May 2, 2008.

1. kidkawaii
    OP

kidkawaii Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    so i recently purchased a m3 real perfect bundle - figured i'd rather have the added options and not use them versus want to use the features of the expansion pack/rumble and not have them.

my problem: ALL the websites and resources ive read have stated that the m3 is compatible with both the NDS & NDSL where as when the package arrived it was clearly made only for the NDSL

my question: what the hell am i supposed to do with these useless 30$ pieces of plastic? how can i use the m3 to play NDS games without an expansion pack?

should i just return the bundle and exchange it for...? (suggestions?)

2. kidkawaii
    OP

kidkawaii Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    oh yeah, obviously, i have an original NDS..

3. Urza

Urza hi

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
    There aren't any NDS games that require the expansion pack. The M3 Real should work fine on its own.

4. Masta_mind257

Masta_mind257 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 3, 2006
    In ur mother
    sell the expansions on ebay, then just use it for a real rumble pak

5. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    the M3 itself is compatible with both.
    and i believe resellers are supposed to state that the option packs are lite-only.

if you have a DS/GBA-screwdriver and a GBA card you're willing to sacrifice you can "transplant" the inside of the option packs.
    there are people who got their m3 option packs to work on a phat DS like that.

6. Xeronage

Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 6, 2006
    If that doesnt work..using an old M3 MiniSD does the trick, it gets recognized by the M3Real. (You dont have to put a MiniSD in it)