Hacking M3 Real questions

Chemeleon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey there, just wondering if someone could help,

Im getting an m3real from Ozmodchips, on the description of the product it says that the software cd doesnt come with it and i have to download it from the offical site or from GBAtemp.com, but in the faq section of the m3, it says that all you have to do if u got Linux or os x is plug the sd card into the usb and start adding games, sounds strange to me, i have a cyclo and had to add the cyclo firmware to the root directory of the sd card, so is this what i have to do with the m3 on my mac, and if so should i use the loader avaiable on GBAtemp?

Thanx friends!!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
When you get M3 Real, first thing is to put Firmware(loader) up..Yes, you can find it here and download it, if you want some other site for download, go to handheldsources.com, and click M3 Real..
But you don't have to update firmware like with Cyclo, just place firmware first, and than add games (they must be in NDS folder)..

Chemeleon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
When you get M3 Real, first thing is to put Firmware(loader) up..Yes, you can find it here and download it, if you want some other site for download, go to handheldsources.com, and click M3 Real..
But you don't have to update firmware like with Cyclo, just place firmware first, and than add games (they must be in NDS folder)..

Thanx heaps mate for taking the time!
smile.gif

You have put my mind at ease!!!
smile.gif

Peace!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit