Hacking M3 Real + My Pokemon Ranch = :-(

morrissey2k7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone... I'm pretty new to posting in the forums here, so bear with me.

I bought My Pokemon Ranch for WiiWare today, and when I went to connect my Pokemon Diamond game (which i play using M3 Real), I get a white screen and the Diamond game freezes.

Are we M3 users doomed to not be able to transfer our Pokemanz to the Ranch?

Arrgggh!
frown.gif

morrissey2k7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that didn't work... I tried booting up Diamond normally, I tried booting it up by using the Y button (to go into "Download Play", which usually resolves any ROM-freezing issues), and I tried booting it from the MyCard menu.

No matter what I do, when I choose the "connect to Wii" option on Diamond's main menu, both my screens go white and the game freezes.

I'm using firmware 3.6... do you think that upgrading to 3.7e will make any difference?

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of the upgrades since 3.6 mention it. So the M3 probably won't work. I don't have it so I can't try.

I bought my friend's copy when we got the M3's so I could have a legit copy for Battle Rev & tourneys. I just transfer the save from the flashcard to the legit card as needed.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Someone said in the Pokémon Ranch topic that it's works with M3 Real. So now, what?

D

Deleted User

I remember reading that the M3 real did not have wii connectivity. It could have changed since I last checked a couple months ago. But back then the general consensus was that, for exam,ple, you could not hook up d/p with battle revolution for wii.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem except my m3 real is on the translated sakura, I don't know if that makes a difference

KevoNakamura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I was wondering if this was a problem for other card users, the same thing happens when I try it on my EDGE card, guess I'm gonna have to use my orginal cart....

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have to say this news sucks. Everyone treats the M3Real like the G6Real and vice versa but in reality they aren't the same. My G6Real works fine on Pokemon Ranch. I wanted to get the M3 Real since the G6 Team is not working as hard on the G6Real anymore but now I really just don't know what card to get
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1