Hacking M3 real makes bad card reader's

lana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see alot of pll on here saying that the m3 real made ther micro sd card go bad.
I have had mine for a while now and I thowt it made my card go bad but it didnt.
I got my boyfreind 1 and his did the same thing and he checked the card reader and it is junk.
then he checked mine and it is junk. so be for you all junk your sd card check it in a difrent card reader.
the 1 the m3 team send's you is crap.
jest wunted to tell you all that I love the card thow .

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
M3 does not make readers, they buy lots of cheap microSD readers, and than combine them with their carts, and sell them as a bonus..
They are cheap, and often goes nuts, break or just stop working..They can corrupt your card, but it's not only M3, lots of other teams do the same thing, even send the same readers..
But you could be lucky, like me, and have your reader work after more than 6 months!! Reader I got with Simply died after more than a year, and reader I got with Real still works after six months..
I had a hard time reading your post, maybe if you could try to write little bit nicer, for people whose native language isn't english..Thank you..

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
I've been using the same reader for over a year now.
It's the reader I got with the Games n' Music.
The cart may be horrible but the reader that comes with it is top notch.

The reader that came with my M3 real is already broken after 2 months.

Chedderknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the way I figured it, I didn't expect much in terms of there card reader quality, being from china and all, I just went and bought myself a SanDisk reader as my official. however, my M3 Real card reader and AK2 reader are both working perfectly fine.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every card makers micro sd readers are crap

mine hasnt given out yet out of about 15 times

no corruptions so far...

InfinitiProject

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The card reader I got with my M3 Real doesn't work on my friend's computer for some reason. I'm not sure if it broke while traveling out of state from home (Delaware to Georgia) but now i'm stuck with using my cellphone and my usb cable to connect my phone to the computer which takes FOREVER to copy files to and from the card.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Almost all of the Free ones are rubbish, just do as I do and get an official Sandisk (£6 play.com) one they are cheap enough now. In fact most of the official high end sandisk cards 4gb+ now come with there own readers!

Ntranced1701

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple solution.

Use the Micro to SD adapter that comes with all Micro SD cards then plug it into your Computers SD card slot, Or buy an SD card adapter reader.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ntranced1701 said:
Simple solution.

Use the Micro to SD adapter that comes with all Micro SD cards then plug it into your Computers SD card slot, Or buy an SD card adapter reader.

You're not going to be a newcomer much longer if you don't change your sig and avatar.

On Topic: The adaptor which came with my M3 Real broke after first use but I've been using the one which came with my Simply and it works fine.

Ntranced1701

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody can tell me to change my beliefs.

On topic: every Micro SD comes with an adapter that basically makes your MicroSD function as a regular SD card, all you have to do is use an inbuilt SD slot on a laptop or Computer
or a USB reader, OR use something that is a USB device that uses SD cards such as say a Camera or MP3 player or whatever uses SD.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
We're not telling you to change you're beliefs, we're telling you not to express them here, this is a gaming not some political site, and people who register are from all around the world, lots of nations, and lots of races are here..
Nobody needs to feel offended by simply visiting this forum, and you are doing just that, offending people..
Don't change beliefs, change avatar and sig..........

I have adapter from microSD to SD card, and it doesn't work with my micro SDHC..But as I said, no problem with the reader that came with M3 Real..

kreatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
InfinitiProject said:
The card reader I got with my M3 Real doesn't work on my friend's computer for some reason. I'm not sure if it broke while traveling out of state from home (Delaware to Georgia) but now i'm stuck with using my cellphone and my usb cable to connect my phone to the computer which takes FOREVER to copy files to and from the card.

You do know that they sell card readers at electronics stores, don't you?
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, the reader that came with my M3 Real stopped working after a month or so. The one I got with my R4 worked for more than a year, and still works for the guy I sold it to!
yaynds.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ntranced1701 said:
Nobody can tell me to change my beliefs.

On topic: every Micro SD comes with an adapter that basically makes your MicroSD function as a regular SD card, all you have to do is use an inbuilt SD slot on a laptop or Computer
or a USB reader, OR use something that is a USB device that uses SD cards such as say a Camera or MP3 player or whatever uses SD.

Sure, you can have your beliefs but no one here cares nor wishes for you to spread hate on our forums. We're a friendly community and there are quite a few people who would be offended if they see your sig and avatar. Also, there are quite a few young people on here as well. Grow up.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did I miss something...?

anyway back on topic
you still have to buy a SDHC reader even it you use a converter
a regular SD reader wont read it

InfinitiProject

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kreatosoupa said:
InfinitiProject said:

You do know that they sell card readers at electronics stores, don't you?
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, the reader that came with my M3 Real stopped working after a month or so. The one I got with my R4 worked for more than a year, and still works for the guy I sold it to!
yaynds.gif

I wish it was easy to go out and get one but im out in the middle of nowhere and the nearest best buy, circuit city, etc is an hour away and that would be meh just to go out and buy a $5 reader lol

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there not charging $5 for it
its more like $20-30

just go to amazon and get a sandisk micromate microSDHC reader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum