m3 real help

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by anarchicgoku, May 15, 2008.

May 15, 2008

m3 real help by anarchicgoku at 2:00 PM (1,257 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. anarchicgoku
    OP

Newcomer anarchicgoku Newbie

Greece
    ok i have a problem with m3 real when playing a game and i turn off without quiting i cant play games anymore i have format it and install all the thing again .... if anyone knows whats the deal pls tell me
    thanx

2. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    That's awesome news!

3. zidane_genome

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    What firmware are you using? how old is the card? what games do this?

4. blahman

Member blahman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    seriously we need some rule about only people with 50+ or 100+ posts or something are allowed to post news. Too many times people post things that are not news in the news section.

5. nipper

Newcomer nipper Member

United States
    Who said any thing about that being news???

anyways back on the topic only thing i can think of is check the firmware see what version you have. if not get the newest witch is 3.6 i bleave. also what games are causing it? and witch microsd card you using? i heard the kingston 1gig has had a few probs with most cert that us microsds and as i do no have mine anymore my mircosd card went out and sent it in for replacement gots to love the lifetime warranty on a kingston. i cant test it to see if i get the same prob as you.

6. anarchicgoku
    OP

Newcomer anarchicgoku Newbie

Greece
    ok first of all the card is brand new i tried versions both 3.5 and 3.6 my micro sd is a 8gb hc sandisk ok one of the games is xmen the official game

7. Robert235

Newcomer Robert235 Member

United States
    u can scan ur micro SD in the usb port to see if it have errors i had a problem with my card like it was a music file that cause my card not to start

8. blahman

Member blahman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thats because a mod moved it here?

9. Xeronage

Member Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Where did you even get an 8GB Sandisk?, Those are near impossible to find. (for me atleast)

10. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    8GB Sandisc cards are actually quite easy to find. I got mine from a computer fair in central London, but there are many shops online (and even some electronic shops like Curries) that sell them. The hardest part in buying online though is finding an authentic one - there are far too many compressed fakes online.

Back to the question at hand... how can you quit a game on the M3 Real? I thought you just turn it on, run your game, and then turn it off whenever you like. The 'soft reset' function allows you to reset the system, but it also causes problems with some games. What exactly are you doing to your DS to make it stop working?

Also, why would you need to do such a drastic action like reformatting and reinstalling (re-copying) the Loader? No game affects the System files, and should not have any way of corrupting them either.

11. RaiDesu

Member RaiDesu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is your M3 Real defective? Does it cause similar issue on other microSDHC cards?

12. FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Newcomer FiRsT-aNd-LaSt Advanced Member

United States
    I've had this issue once before and it was because I shut it off while the game was loading, so definitely don't shut it off while it's loading or saving and to prevent it from happening to me again I always exit out to the main menu of the game before shutting the game off and I've yet to have it any issues as of yet.