Hacking m3 real help

anarchicgoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok i have a problem with m3 real when playing a game and i turn off without quiting i cant play games anymore i have format it and install all the thing again .... if anyone knows whats the deal pls tell me
thanx

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously we need some rule about only people with 50+ or 100+ posts or something are allowed to post news. Too many times people post things that are not news in the news section.

nipper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said any thing about that being news???

anyways back on the topic only thing i can think of is check the firmware see what version you have. if not get the newest witch is 3.6 i bleave. also what games are causing it? and witch microsd card you using? i heard the kingston 1gig has had a few probs with most cert that us microsds and as i do no have mine anymore my mircosd card went out and sent it in for replacement gots to love the lifetime warranty on a kingston. i cant test it to see if i get the same prob as you.

anarchicgoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok first of all the card is brand new i tried versions both 3.5 and 3.6 my micro sd is a 8gb hc sandisk ok one of the games is xmen the official game

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
8GB Sandisc cards are actually quite easy to find. I got mine from a computer fair in central London, but there are many shops online (and even some electronic shops like Curries) that sell them. The hardest part in buying online though is finding an authentic one - there are far too many compressed fakes online.

Back to the question at hand... how can you quit a game on the M3 Real? I thought you just turn it on, run your game, and then turn it off whenever you like. The 'soft reset' function allows you to reset the system, but it also causes problems with some games. What exactly are you doing to your DS to make it stop working?

Also, why would you need to do such a drastic action like reformatting and reinstalling (re-copying) the Loader? No game affects the System files, and should not have any way of corrupting them either.

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had this issue once before and it was because I shut it off while the game was loading, so definitely don't shut it off while it's loading or saving and to prevent it from happening to me again I always exit out to the main menu of the game before shutting the game off and I've yet to have it any issues as of yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1