Hacking M3 real does not work?

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dunno i want to make sure it's not my fault before sending angry letters to my retailer but: if i plug my m3 ds real into my flashed dsphat it says no ds cart found? that should not happen, right? or do do you need a special fine on the flashcard somewhere?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Should still come up if it didn't have files. Tried putting it in a few times, or on a different DS? Sounds like a faulty card (bad contact)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow that was fast
i tried a few times, not a chance
frown.gif
i don't have another ds to test with
crap

edit: well i went to the store which sold me the card. the guy there tested with different myro sd cards an other real and even a supercard one none of them worked. the strange thing is mariokart ds works in the ds. well i was able to return it but it's still strange does anyone have an explaination?

oh well i guess i'll have to stick with my old slot2 card a little longer then.

tomgibbes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't done this but when another person had this problem they took their cartridge apart and then put it back together again and it worked fine.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
if it's bad contact, i test this by holding down the card fully and powering on (because this always makes contact work for me).

if its bad contact, it might be solvable by a piece of paper behind the contacts
happy.gif

GUAGS99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem...worked in one DS and didn't see it in the other even after removing and inserting MANY times. I finally rubbed the contacts on the M3 DS Real with a pencil eraser....and What do you know...It worked!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/