M3 real does not work?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by loading, Dec 14, 2007.

1. loading
    OP

loading Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    dunno i want to make sure it's not my fault before sending angry letters to my retailer but: if i plug my m3 ds real into my flashed dsphat it says no ds cart found? that should not happen, right? or do do you need a special fine on the flashcard somewhere?

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Should still come up if it didn't have files. Tried putting it in a few times, or on a different DS? Sounds like a faulty card (bad contact)

3. loading
    OP

loading Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    wow that was fast
    i tried a few times, not a chance [​IMG] i don't have another ds to test with
    crap

edit: well i went to the store which sold me the card. the guy there tested with different myro sd cards an other real and even a supercard one none of them worked. the strange thing is mariokart ds works in the ds. well i was able to return it but it's still strange does anyone have an explaination?

oh well i guess i'll have to stick with my old slot2 card a little longer then.

4. tomgibbes

tomgibbes Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2007
    I haven't done this but when another person had this problem they took their cartridge apart and then put it back together again and it worked fine.

5. jaygee

jaygee Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2006
    United States
    Maine
    do you mind telling us where you bought it?

6. loading
    OP

loading Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    as i said at a local shop here no big online retailer.

the guy even tested a few of them on my ds and none of them worked really strange.

7. Brainy142

Brainy142 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2007
    Canada
    had same problem except i had 2 ds and it worked perfect on the other one

8. cory1492

cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2005
    Canada
    Home, WhereElse?
    Generally one doesn't send angry letters to a local shop, they just visit and be angry... [​IMG]

9. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    if it's bad contact, i test this by holding down the card fully and powering on (because this always makes contact work for me).

if its bad contact, it might be solvable by a piece of paper behind the contacts [​IMG]

10. GUAGS99

GUAGS99 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2007
    United States
    I had the same problem...worked in one DS and didn't see it in the other even after removing and inserting MANY times. I finally rubbed the contacts on the M3 DS Real with a pencil eraser....and What do you know...It worked!!