Hacking M3 Real and Cyclops questions

TrainerAbu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My GBA saves got deleted it seems @_@ I played a bunch of GBA games awhile ago on M3 Real and now like 2 months later after updating the M3 loader tons, my saves don't exist in the game it seems =(. I don't feel like getting as far as I was in Sonic Battle and etc. =(.

And my friend finally ordered a Cyclops

What's he need to do when he first gets it? Does he need to download and extract the latest update before running it? Like 3 months ago I heard people having problems with it getting SD card brick'd or something I dunno @_@.

And I heard some Cyclops update on the front page mentioning something GBA related.. I thought the Cyclops can't play GBA games which is why I wanted him to get a M3 Real. Can the Cyclops play GBA games =X?

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you get a slot-2 flashcart, pretty much every slot-1 flashcart can run GBA games using GBAExploader.
CyclopsDS got a new update that allows it to run GBA games through the main menu, however it is still kinda buggy.

Hedgehogofchaos

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you mean by SD card bricked? It is impssible to have your cyclods bricked due to a firmware upgrade failure (I have done this once before). MicroSD cards getting corrupted are usually due to a bad reader/writer.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster On Strings said:
On your m3real did you try changing the save file extension from .0 to .sav on your computer?
yea they changed the file ext from that

try that for a couple of games and see if it loads now

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr47hedgehogz said:
What do you mean by SD card bricked? It is impssible to have your cyclods bricked due to a firmware upgrade failure (I have done this once before). MicroSD cards getting corrupted are usually due to a bad reader/writer.
If i remember i think it had something to do with a beta firmware release that fried the micro sd. Well something like that anyway.

TrainerAbu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none of the GBA save files, even the new ones, are .sav
ohmy.gif

but anyways

So do I still need to DIDL patch homebrew for Cyclo Evolution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*