M3 Perfect SD Slim broken

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by skydoune, Jan 12, 2008.

1. skydoune
    OP

skydoune Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2005
    Canada
    Quebec City
    I bought my m3 about 1 and a half year ago and it served me well, couldn't be more happier with this product. However, it recently stopped working. Let me explain. When I power on my ds lite, all I can see is a white screens, nothing else happens. If I put some pressure on the cart, below, to push it up, I can get it to work somehow. As soon as I stop pushing it, I get corrupt graphics in the menu and it freeze. Lost my mario kart save that way, it's sad but I can live with it.

Now here's the catch, if I put enough pressure till it gets a game loaded, then everything's fine, I don't have to touch it anymore till the next time I power on my ds. I've been able to play mario kart that way, but I'm affraid to start a game of, let's say final fantasy 4 because maybe I'll lose my savegame.

Is there a fix for this, something I can do? I think I've seen a tutorial on the m3 adapter forum but since they changed the forum, they don't have old messages/tutorial anymore. Help anyone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice