Hacking M3 Perfect questions

GG19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

I'm new to all this stuff (bet you've heard that before)

All I really want is to be able to play my backed up GBA games I'm not interested in mp3, video playback and all that stuff Nes emu would be nice though. I also want to be able to save my data to a SD mini or standard card

I've been trawling through the net for two days now and from what i gather the M3 perfect SD mini is.... well perfect for what I want, however I can't seem to find one anywhere!

I keep seeing M3 lite DS or pro DS etc but I imagine these only work on the DS

Can anyone clarify

1) Where can I get the M3 perfect from which works on a Gameboy Advance (I live in the UK and only want to use Pay Pal)

2) Do any of the ones with DS in the title work on the GBA if so which would be suitable

3) If I can't get an M3 that meets my requirements what other options do I have? I was looking at the Super Card mini sd but I from what I understands it's not perfect

Thanks a lot for your time, please help!

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
as long as you get an m3 perfect (not m3 pro), you'll be fine.

the ones with ds titles do not work. get an m3 perfect lite (with gba shell).

there is also ez flash 4.

GG19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot kingeightsix think I'll go with the ez flash 4, as the perfect lite's I see around say suitable for DS lite only and I don't want to risk it also the ez is cheaper.

Been looking around and its quite difficult to get ez flash 4 everywhere seems to sell the ez flash 5 which doesn't work on the GBA right?
I have found one here http://www.gameyeeeah.com/ezflash-iv-minisd-p-55.html

Has anyone used this company? are they any good bare in mind I'm from the UK, anyone know where else I can pick one up?

Thanks

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
ezfiv is good but ezflash iii is better... from what i heard, ezflash iii got realtime clock... btw, m3 perfect might suit your need.

GG19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks

I have purchased a EZ flash IV now not bothered about the clock. As for the M3 Perfect I couldn't find any for sale hopefully the EZ will be fine brought it from the states so will take a while to arrive. Thanks for everyones advice

stefh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought an M3 Perfect Mini SD yesterday from www.usbextremeshop.com

PayPal and no shipping costs worldwide. Hope it arrives soon! Does anybody know if it sticks out on gameboy micro? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-