Hacking M3 perfect lite + pokemon d/p

DemonHeadx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i am having problems playing this game with my current hardware.

I tired the settings at m3wiki.com and still crashes. i can't even save.

If anyone has gotten this to work flawlessly let me know
biggrin.gif
otherwise i might have to but it!

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine for me, though I got minor grapical glitches, but I dont know if it was the DMAx4 or the NDS Linkage, I turned it to DMAx1 with No NDS Linkage, and the glitches were gone.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry you guy's nintendo blocked al the roms.. everyone that can't run pokemon throw away your flashcard deleted your gbatemp account.. I know it's a bummer but o well.. life of a pirate is ha(aargh)d sometimes.

ph34r.gif
QUOTE said:
Athlon: Most cards run this release most of the problems are related to either not running a current version of loader and or using older software (or hardware issue (card not fast enough)...
ph34r.gif

yaynds.gif

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah yes, I heard of that, It seems the dumped rom had a virus in it, that uploaded your friend code to the internet, thanks to this, Nintendo has blocked all those DS consoles from ever entering wifi.

If you are still able to use it, that's because you recieved a second edition of the virus, one that disallowed you from ever entering the Elite 4.

cosmo-freak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry you guy's nintendo blocked al the roms.. everyone that can't run pokemon throw away your flashcard deleted your gbatemp account.. I know it's a bummer but o well.. life of a pirate is ha(aargh)d sometimes.

yaynds.gif

Ah yes, I heard of that, It seems the dumped rom had a virus in it, that uploaded your friend code to the internet, thanks to this, Nintendo has blocked all those DS consoles from ever entering wifi.

If you are still able to use it, that's because you recieved a second edition of the virus, one that disallowed you from ever entering the Elite 4.

Is that really true or just a fake?
blink.gif

I always thought Nintendo can't detect Roms.
unsure.gif

KillerHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone been able to play pokemon d/p on m3 perfect lite?

Well I tried both of them. I can not event launch Diamond (Black Screens). And for the Pearl one, it plays, but if I save the save corrupt and I cannot load the game or delete it...

This sucks
frown.gif

lol, it also corrupted the half of my other game saves! I lost my game of Phoenix Wright, FF3, Kirby Squeak Squad and Elite Beat Agents... Is it normal?!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.