M3 Perfect, Has RAM, right?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by imgod22222, Jan 30, 2008.

Jan 30, 2008
  1. imgod22222
    OP

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    Just want to confirm that the M3 Perfect has RAM so i can run the Triforce-hacked Opera Browser.

2. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    I believe that the M3 Perfect is the one with RAM for GBA playability, so it has RAM built in with it. The professional version does not have any RAM or any ability to play GBA games (which is why the M3 Professional is cheaper).

3. golden

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    This is correct.

And why did you put this in this section? The m3 has its own board you know...

4. imgod22222
    OP

United States
    Well, sorry. I don't have OVER 9000!!!!! posts [EDIT: WHOOPS I ONLY SAW UR MEMBER #s] like you guys. I haven't made a new topic in awhile, and... yeah. Done making excuses.

Ty. Hopefully I can buy one soon.

The M3 Perfect lite: since i'm not familiar with their naming scheme, would this (if it exists) be the M3 Perfect that fits in DSLs?

5. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    You are correct. If you don't want a "lite" version or if you don't have a DSL, you can also get a miniSD version and a Slim version which takes normal sized SD cards as they will fit in a normal GBA slot. I haven't seen one that takes micro SD cards except for the lite unless you use an adapter.

6. imgod22222
    OP

United States
    kk. ty much.

7. TheTalentedMrRip

Newcomer TheTalentedMrRip Member

Netherlands
    The M3 Perfect Lite MicroSD version fits in a Nintendo DS Phat, DS Lite, GBA, GBA SP And GBA Micro. This is because the package not only includes 5 empty DS Lite shells in various colors, but also an Advance shell.