Hacking m3 lite installation instructions?

zelgadis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, ive tried searching around a tad and cant find much. Can some one please help me find a tutorial on what to do with everything. I dont want to experiment and accidentally screw something up with my pass me or ds lite. Thanks in advance.

zelgadis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I found the following thread again : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=29255
Some things im confused with though are: I need a original nds game to even use the m3lite mod? Also it sticks into the pass3 card? THats a small card, how does it fit in? Also, am i going to need to use a original ds card everytime i boot up?

SYN7HOR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In case you've got a Passcard 3 (sounds like it), no you don't need any original carts. The thread you linked is old as shit.
M3 lite+Passcard3+MicroSD card+cardreader for pc+Windows pc (dunno about Mac)=all you need.

You need to be more specific with your questions. Are you having problems with your setup?

zelgadis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, that is the setup I have (passcard 3 and m3 lite perfect). I am sorry for not being specific on questions or throwing too many out there. My specific question is I guess is:
1)How do i first start the process of using these products?
2)Do i have to install firmware onto the sd card or upgrade firmware?
3)As well as things to avoid that could lead to breaking any of the devices?

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
1. See 2.
2. Download the latest firmware, and put it on the SD card. Then boot the M3 with the SD card and Passcard in too and you'll get a message asking if you want to update the firmware. Do it, then delete the firmware file from the SD card.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, hit it with a sledge hammer.

zelgadis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
::laughs at number 3 response:: I only said that cause I have heard of problems from flashing. Other then turning device off or throwing/smashing.
I guess as long as I dont do something stupid I will be fine. Just didnt want to wind up with a useless system or something. Thank you so much for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.