youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
g6ds.gif
M3 / G6 DS Real v4.2d x37

m3real.gif
Handsource_G6DS-R.jpg

M3 Team has released a new firmware for the M3 Real/G6 Real flashcards.
See below for the list of problems fixed in this new firmware version.

M3 / G6 DS Real v4.2d x37 (17th-01-2009):

To improve the project:
1. Solve the "2796-DS of vitamin-rich recipes! Health Food Guide (K)" to use the microphone when the issue of death can now be the normal operation of the game;
2. Solve the "3227 - Princess my wonderful world (E)," joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
3. Solve the "3231 - the magic pet animal rescue (U)," joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
4. Solve the "3237 - Baez doll gathering (E)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
5. Solve the "3247 - Prince of Persia Fallen King (U)" does not use instant archived issues;
6. Solve the "3254 - my pet cat (E)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
7. Solve the "3260 - playing pet hospitals (E)" run the game screen does not display the current problems;
8. Solve the "3261 - the Moon (U)," joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;
9. Solve the "3268 - Great Adventures of Monkey Island (U)" can not start running on the issue can now be the normal operation of the game;
10. Chinese name automatically control support to the 3273 show that its DS game ROM.
Note: To date, all NDS games work normally, except for 47 which can't use soft-reset, 82 which can't use real-time save.

icon11.gif
Source
download.gif
Download European/USA Version
download.gif
Download Japanese Version

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how they actually tell you the names of the games fixed as opposed to just the ROM numbers. Makes it a lot less confusing as some sites can be off in the ROM numbering.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Rayder said:
I like how they actually tell you the names of the games fixed as opposed to just the ROM numbers. Makes it a lot less confusing as some sites can be off in the ROM numbering.
To be honest, some of the games that they mentioned in their changelog doesn't even exist so I had to go by the ROM numbering instead -.-

Check the changelog:
#3237 Baez doll gathering (E) - Does not exist, #3237 is Bratz Kidz Party (E)
#3268 Great Adventures of Monkey Island (U) - Does not exist, #3268 is Tropix! (U)

Not to mention that they misspell a lot of names.

RalphUp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fixes ....
sucessfully breaks my Daughters favorite game PONY FRIENDS, after it finally started working again in v4.2c x36!!!

Why it took them so long to fix this game and then so quickly break it again I dont know, maybe they didnt mean to fix it, but please M3-REAL team can you fix it AGAIN in the next version, until then my girls will stick with v4.2c x36

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-